Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday 032610

AM – got a window in which to run, so I headed up 191 out of Moab, towards Arches Park.  Felt good after the initial mile and so opened it up a bit.  8.5 miles, with middle 7 as a tempo.

P3250334 P3250355 P3250364 P3250382 P3250385 P3250416 P3250418 P3250429 P3250331



Initial plans for GC … will head down April 15 (Thursday) – travelling the day to get there.  Will chill out and take in some sights on Friday, and generally prep everything.  Saturday we make the trek, and then Sunday drive home.  Heading down with JV, FF, and Homie at current.  Current plan for me is to just chill and enjoy this 43 mile run. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm in my office, 2 hours later on the East Coast, picking my nose...and here you are already done with several miles of running in the middle of nowhere and getting your blog updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - I felt bad because I did not get started until 7:45. Slept in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you guys starting at the North or South Rim?

    ReplyDelete
  4. South. Pretty certain the north rim is still closed to drive in traffic at this point (and then too).

    ReplyDelete