It might take longer to get here than Tel Aviv given the flights are a bit less direct. Additionally, it is Wednesday AM here so I guess that is when I am running, but my clock on my computer says it is Tuesday still. So, did I miss a day of running or not?
Long trip yesterday. Denver to Atlanta, Atlanta to Heathrow in London, London to Charles De Gaulle in Paris and then a super tight connection to Bordeaux. A short ride to the hotel though and we were here. We retired pretty early (9 PM local) as there were no lack of bleary eyes around the table post all that travel.
It was still fairly dark when I got out “this morning” at 7AM. I had little idea where I was going (just a quick peek at Google Maps) but within a bit, I was clipping away from the fairly industrial area we are in. I was able to get out towards some vineyards, and I even found some trail. Not the greatest light for shorts but still – not something I see in Broomstock.
I don't like wine, but I love concord grapes and eat them until my stomach hurts. Love the pictures. Glad you made it safe and sound....but wow, what an ordeal getting there. I'd be wiped out for about 4 days.
ReplyDeleteJill - I am not a wine expert by any stretch of the imagination. I am more of a brew kind of guy, but when in Bordeaux ... in any case, yeah, long trip here.
ReplyDeleteHeading to Liberty Bell this week?