More on the statinization of America.
AM – 6 miles easy. Slow to wake and opened up a bit. Hip is better but I almost feel like I am running with a leg longer than each other or something. I am fairly sure I will race in flats on Sunday, as I am too scared of what the spikes would do to my heel given when I felt when experimenting with them for only short period last week (starting to rip up the skin on the gimp heel). I probably don’t have time to correct that by doing shoe surgery.
Back to CO tonight. Don’t expect to run tomorrow given the race Sunday, but will do a 10 mile hike with the Scouts. On the flight back, we actually did get to use electronic devices through taxi and take off, if in “airplane mode.” Exciting indeed.
Skipped all alcohol this week. Variety of reasons for that, mostly just because I wanted to be really on game for work and not have any excuses.
CU took second in the region behind NAU (69-61). Still, hard to think that OSU does not win it all. Check out the spreads on those top teams. Crazy – 21 seconds across five guys and CU’s total time (not that really counts) was only 4 seconds slower across the five by four seconds. Apparently CSU also got a spot in the national championships so that is a nice feather in Siemers’ cap
I might need to see what sort of US map I can draw from memory.
Injuries... ugh. Hopefully you can shake it off for competition.
ReplyDeleteIf I ever take that statin garbage, please slap me.
The US map post is awesome. I tried to do that once and came up one or two states short. Typically, it's Delaware.
I can't imagine that statins are not going to be pushed on me heavily at some point in the near future ...
DeleteI saw that. Pretty fun. I imagine it was just playing too.
ReplyDelete