Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday 27JUL16

Back at it.

I headed over to the Eagles XC practice.  I was up around 7 even though we did not get in from DIA until 1 and I was probably not racked out until 1:30.  It was good to get out as it had me beat the heat of the day, catch up with Greg, etc.  It was nice to be back home with these great kids. 

With no running this past two weeks, and Burro Days this weekend I decided I needed to get a few miles today but nothing crazy.  I just wanted to get in a good 80 minutes to bump me back into form a touch and drive through any “oh you have not done this in a while” sort of soreness you can get.  It was good, easy 8s with no issues.

In the late afternoon, I went to check in on this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment