I got a good chunk of running this week – clearly boosted by the ease of the engagement I am on here, the wonderful weather here on the SoCal coast, and the availability of beach side running.

I have 75 plus miles over the last seven days, with two of those days in Colorado, one of those days being a track meet day. Getting out for 12 and change over a couple of runs while in California has set up for the closest thing representing training rather than exercise this year. The miles have not been “slogs” either. Admittedly, my first thing in the morning runs are still a bit slower, but even those tend to open up after a few miles.
I am not certain this will lead to anything in particular but it has been nice to get back at it a bit this week.
Back to CO tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment