Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday 20SEP2019

AM - 7.1 miles with Braun and Greg.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shorts, sky, outdoor and nature

Played Rails End last night.  I was going to do "Sailboat Captain" by Rainbow Kitten Surprise, then "All the Debts" by Caamp, then "Americano" by RCPM and then figure out what I'd do for a fourth if they allowed it.  I shifted at the last second and started with "Maybe It's Time" at the last minute - just because I am more comfortable with that tune.  I then rolled into "Sailboat" and did well with that but I botched the crap out of "Debts" but the crowd seemed to be okay with it.  I decided to ask what the crowd wanted for a last tune:  "Do you want a song about the lonesome desert or about sex?"  The answer was obvious so I played "Squeezebox" by the Who.

Maybe some video of it out there at some point. The view of the place before I went on.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor
A little later.
Image may contain: one or more people, people playing musical instruments, guitar and indoor

Afternoon - 4 more miles with Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment