Monday AM - good news: the gracilas feels fine. Bad news: the Achilles is still shit. 6.6 miles with a couple of handfuls of hills with the kids.
PM - hot - 3.7 ditchin'
Tuesday AM - 4 miles and this was all I got. Booked all day and was fried at the end of it.
Wednesday AM - first official day of practice. Clearly practice impacts my ability to get my true stuff done. 5.7 miles. Achilles felt a little better. Gracilas seemed fined.
Wednesday PM - smokey. I ran to the car shop to pick up the car and then added on. 5.3 miles
Thursday AM. Still really smokey. 10 miles. Was definitely feeling beat today, in the gracilas, the Achilles, and just ... tired. Days like today make me realize that Pikes is a stupid idea for me right now.
Friday AM - 6.4 miles. Not feeling it.
Friday PM - HOT. Smoke has subsided a bit. 3.9 miles ditchin'
Saturday AM - back down for the TT from Tahosa (early baby, early). Post the TT I did 8 miles. Slow
Sunday PM - hot as Hades. Stopped at Rails for mid run beverage and to listen to Shawn for a bit. 7.5 miles.
Yeah, I am too broken to do Pikes. Any thought of that pretty much evaporated this week. True bummer.
=
No comments:
Post a Comment