Monday - well, nice weather and rested so I got out. 10 miles with strides at the end. Checked out the new sidewalk on the Dillon climb. It is good.
Tuesday AM - Eagle practice and ran with Matt C, Rebecca T, and GW. 5.3 miles
Afternoon - 3.7 on the ditch
Wednesday AM - Eagle practice. 7.4 miles, with 20 minutes on nomination fartlek with the kiddos. Some good work.
Afternoon - 3.7 on the ditch
Wednesday AM - Eagle practice. 7.4 miles, with 20 minutes on nomination fartlek with the kiddos. Some good work.
Thursday AM - Eagle practice with GW, Rebecca, Matt and Abby G. 10.4 miles total.
Friday AM - Eagle practice. 20 minute warm up with GW, Eryn, Syd kid, her sister and Matt C. Then 3 mile fartlek on the track with 6 laps at 250 on, 150 off and then the flip of that for the next six laps. Then jumped in last 2k of a threshold with Braun. 10.1 miles. Hung out and watched Ethan rip some fast shit as the weather degraded.
Saturday mid day - 10.1 miles. Not great but sorta expected with the hubbabaloo.
Sunday mid day - 8.1 miles as the front blew in and the temps dropped. Didn't feel super wonderful. 65 something on the week.
I haven't tracked it this year the way I have in past years (meaning a detailed spreadsheet I manage) but Strava tells me that I have 2600 miles and 400 hours this year after this week. I had 2760 and change last year, but this year was a slow start, and with only a handful of weeks over 60. I am pretty sure that the year is in the hunt for the low number of miles to high number of time ratio crown. It has been a grind to get back at all of it with some regularity, but I am glad I am able.
I was thinking I ought to do some music gig stats. I know my first "real" show came at Rails on April 1st. I also had a solo gigs at Roots, the Farmer's Market, Front Range, and Mother Tuckers There were a handful of Spare Change shows as well. I am supposed to have four solo gigs the first three months of 2022, but that might go sideways with COVID. I'll look to actually make tracks on recording some of my own tracks and posting those somewhere in 2022.

No comments:
Post a Comment