Sunday, June 26, 2022

Week ending 26JUN2022

 Monday AM - 4 miles around practice.  Getting hot early these days.  
















Afternoon - 2.75 on the ditch with JZ and then I did 8 x 300 on the MS track.  It was hot and I had a lot of excuses but I figured that I need to do these because I don't want to do these since they suck but when I don't do them it just makes the suck suck some more.

Tuesday AM - Sore.  I guess the combination of squats yesterday - which I REALLY SUCK at and the workout put me here.  So that is good.  Embrace the suck.  But I did know I needed to go easy.  It was better at the end than the beginning.  6.1 miles around practice.  

Afternoon - ditch.  Moving well.  3.8 miles.

Wednesday AM - tired.  6.3 miles with GW.  Over to practice and then back.  Ditch

Afternoon ... 136 Ditch loop.  3.3 miles.  Was tired but it was cloudy out so I had no excuses.  

Thursday afternoon - short one.  3.6 with practice.
Afternoon - over on Ridgeview on the concrete hill climbing up into the 'hood by the gazebo.  8 x 1 minute hills.  5 miles.

From last weekend.
















Friday - practice over at the Aquarius Trailhead.  6 x 30" hills in the middle.  8.6 miles all today (added on a bit on the end because I didn't want to double up today).



























Saturday AM - Green  Mountain.  Up the front and down the back.  I am really really out of shape for this sort of thing and almost every step up from Gregory was a walk.  Yes, a walk with intention but still a walk.  Worse was the down ... I just am not bomb proof yet to take the down with anything but great caution.  6.6. miles.

























Sunday afternoon - sore from the run yesterday.  7.2 miles - just to get me to 60.  A bit tired but that was probably from the gig at Luki last night.



























A good week for training.  It was revealing as to where I am at but I pushed a bit too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment