I have seen this before but I came across it again recently.
I can think about this in many contexts: running, music, my job, etc. It is interesting to see where each of the darts land when I think about this. And how those darts move and sway.
I think there is a natural inclination to think about where the circles intercept. That makes sense. But I also think it is equally important to think about the far outside of the circles. And if you are being truthful in your assessment of self as to where you actually are on each of those circles. I find, self included, where we self assess is a bit misaligned with reality, or what even our peers would say we stand (if they can be honest) on each of those circles.
So don't lie to yourself.
That is hard. Your brain is very good at lying to you. Very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment