Monday, October 2, 2023

Update 02OCT2023

First - I was wrong about near even splitting Pikes.  















I got to Barr Camp in 1:51:13, but then took another 2:07:23 to top out ... that is showing how I essentially walked from Barr Camp to the top.  Also worth noting my first mile down was 20 minutes!  

Anyway ... since then I have been slowly getting back to some regular stuff.  Last week was 40 miles with a lot of beautiful days up in Dillon.




































































Admittedly my legs feel like shit.  Weak mostly around the knees.  I dunno why.  But I do know it ain't getting better by just running 9 minute shit.

There were some good looking runs in Broomstock too.




















On Sunday (yesterday as I write this), I flew down to Puerto Rico.  Runs here are gonna be short, stupid sweaty and wet.  But with some good views.








































It will be that sort of 3 - 4 mile thing out and back on the beach ... and then looking like I went for a swim.  For a couple of weeks.  

Be a traveler, not a tourist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment