Sunday, March 29, 2026

Week ending 29MAR2026

Mon - 4 miles easy solo on the ditch
Tue - 10 miles in the AM with LF
Wed- AM - 10 miles with GW; evening easy 5 miles
Thu - AM - 4 miles easy on the Ditch;PM - 4.3 miles in Broomville
Fri - Dillon, out and back with JZ - 8 miles
Sat - cooked my shit good with a run out of Ptarmigan.  I went up about three miles out of the lot before the blow downs and snow were too much.  I then turned around and made the wonderful error of taking a different trail (I decided to do this knowingly) but it brought me away from the lot. 9.6 miles, about 2K of vert but seriously cooked.
Sun - 7.2 with GW

62 miles on the week with about 4K of vert.  




No comments:

Post a Comment