Check out this bugger
Nice machine.. however I can think of a lot of things I'd rather drop 5G's on...
Agreed. Of course, I might just drop 15 bucks and get two cinder blocks to crank my mill up higher.
I ran across this funny video of Michael Phelps taunting that Czech guy after his close win. Probably one of the funnier things I've seen in awhile: http://www.mediafetcher.com/article_full.php?id=105157
Of course Mock was doing that to me after the marathon too. :)
Nice machine.. however I can think of a lot of things I'd rather drop 5G's on...
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Of course, I might just drop 15 bucks and get two cinder blocks to crank my mill up higher.
ReplyDeleteI ran across this funny video of Michael Phelps taunting that Czech guy after his close win. Probably one of the funnier things I've seen in awhile: http://www.mediafetcher.com/article_full.php?id=105157
ReplyDeleteOf course Mock was doing that to me after the marathon too. :)
ReplyDelete