Got out with Tim G this AM. He came over to my place so we ran the Carolyn Holmberg open space. Chatted up a variety of topics including Ritz’s AR, the arc of those three guys from that class, HR (his HR was nearly always 30-35 bpm lower than mine), training, what to do next, snow leopards, etc. 10 miles in 80 minutes. After we finished up, we decided to jog over to the MS fields and we did 8 strides. Totally stoked to see him getting back at it. 11 miles, 88 minutes. I have not been watching my HR on these runs over the last couple of weeks – just letting it go where ever it needs too. I wear the HR monitor however just to have the data to look at post run.
Scott Dunlap reported that Eric Skaggs was hospitalized post his 100k record setting win. I cross posted it here but pulled that when someone began to criticize his posting of it (before perhaps family members knew). It appears to be pretty broad knowledge now.
Jurek appears done at UTMB (won by Jornet / Moehl)
Transrockies also done. Can’t wait to see the report from Justin.
Finally back from TR and with internet access. Report will be long, I'm thinking 9-10 posts to get through it all, but will be good. I've got the good, bad, and ugly from TR to dish on.
ReplyDelete