Got antsy today and decided I needed to run and so I headed out the door at 8:30 PM. Jogged slowly, listening to RCPM, checking out the stars.
I am still dwelling on PPM, and I need to get past it. What is done is done. My head was spinning on tonight's run - too much about what happened, what I want to do next, what that ought to be. I hear a undertone though that I am making all of this much harder than it needs to be. There are a lot of options as to what is next ... just jog casually until you figure out what is next, log a lot of easy miles, run whatever the hell you want for a while, pick some next race, or all of the above ... a key here is I am not going to make Pikes 09 go away tomorrow.
... to break the head a bit, I stopped and watched a softball game for a bit. A couple of innings, (softball games end after 5 innings I guess), and I jogged home. 8 miles, 75 minutes, av HR 144. Legs felt fine at the start but a bit tired towards the end. Still holding some fatigue.
No comments:
Post a Comment