Some international mountain running news … Erholtz wins, Wyatt gets beat. I believe local John Tribbia also ran this. It would be easy to speculate that Wyatt is off form, but even his effort was well under the prior course record.
Green this AM with Jeff. Brought Lucy along. Some shots from this AM. Easy run – legs went from feeling horrible to great to horrible to … . But all good, great to hang with Jeff again, and here are a few shots:
Yapped a bit about runs on Green with JV, and found this older post. Looks my personal FKT from Chautaqua was / 39:13, with a 34:48 from Gregory. Course, that was three years ago! Sort of interested at what I’d put up now, but sort of not as well.
I saw this over in the comments at Lucho’s house.
And while there, also enjoyed this …
PM – 6.5 very easy miles (AHR 137, max 150). Weird. 85 degree days feel cool for me now by comparison. 13 miles on the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment