Some post cast notes, I was wrong about the Incline Club. Their training starts Sunday, not today.
Intro music from some old buds of mine, Gordo Mal. Outro from Foo Fighters.
Thanks to Sean for giving me the tip on dropbox. I am going to try to keep the files less than 20 minutes so I can post them on google sites instead I think though.
GZ, just listened to the podcast and really dug it, it was like being out on a run with you, but without the stink.
ReplyDeleteFrom a technical standpoint, maybe run/podcast on some quieter routes? The voice quality was good, but the heavy traffic was distracting at times.
I love the idea of interviews and you are in the perfect position to have access to many fellow athletes on all ends of the spectrum, from beginner up to the most elite, mountain/trail/ultra and road from the past and present.
Suggested topics from blog readers would be cool too to keep it from getting too repetitive as you fear.
Keep it up!
Enjoyed your podcast. Keep them coming! Did the Incline group run today. We did a 2 hour run. Weather was perfect!
ReplyDelete