Expect to get some flack from folks coming in. Tomorrow happens to be the curb side pick up of one of those "take whatever the hell your typical trash service won't pick up days." There is at least one house on the course that looks like they brought out most of the house and piled it up in the driveway for pick up.
Other than that, the course looks good.
Anyone coming in who needs to stage up somewhere pre race, my place is 3/4 of a mile from the start. I am sure I will have coffee brewing around 5:30.
I asked JZ if he wanted me to run with him or race on my own and then come back. He took the latter option. When I asked why, he said "I want you to beat your time from last year." I am not even sure if a sub 18 is in the cards the way I have been feeling. We'll see if KZ will give me an out.
Weather is crazy. It was 70 something this afternoon and snow tonight. Crikey. Tomorrow, race start is predicted to be 35ish with a 40 percent chance of snow.
268 miles on the month so far. This will end up being my lowest month on the year thus far.
No comments:
Post a Comment