Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday 19MAR2016

This is a good post on “things you ought to know” regarding running.

After the family pushed off for spring break I headed over the school.  The kids were finishing practice so I got in about 20 minutes with Greg.

Later in the afternoon, I had a quiet window and got in a bit of a longer than usual these days run for me - 14+ miles.  Beautiful winter turning to spring day out there:

Latest chapter I have worked through in Fitzgerald’s “How Bad Do You Want It”

So the apparent leading presidential options are this and this …

2 comments:

  1. I had considered sitting this election out since (to me) it would be a vote against someone instead of for someone. Still not sure what I'll do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it is the argument that I hear for many candidates ... this candidate is the best because they are the least offensive.

      Delete