Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday 26MAR2016

Went over to LCH last night to check out the Good Friday Cantada.  It is a pretty amazing musical performance.

The family got back from a week in Texas just as I got home, so we committed to the AM practice, and that I’d be up early to make waffles for anyone interested.

It was snowing again this AM, and that killed any thought of the Broomfield Shootout on Monday happening.  I jogged with Greg some, and then JZ a bit.  Got in some good strides.  6 miles.

Consider what brand you make yourself.

It is probably PED layden (ro I have come to assume so), but this is a beautiful race and about a decade old.  I wathched this while doing planks post my afternoon jog (8 miles)

By the way, if you look at the racers carefully you’kk see the current latest Olympic 5k 10k gold medalist … way back there (9th in 13:40 when he was 23).

Pikes confirmation lists are up.  And yup, I am not on them.  And yup, I will do quite a bit of eyeballing of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment