Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thursday 30NOV2017

I thought I’d get up early and get out for a run before heading to the MSP airport (to catch a flight to PDX and NXN) but I slept hard (and well) and did not manage myself out of the rack early enough to do that.

I made the jump over to PDX, caught up with Greg and Ryan and jogged around the Nike campus.  Say what you will about it being the evil empire, they do a great job with this event with the kids and you can’t help but be a bit inspired by all of it.

Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: shoes
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor, water and nature

11.2 miles on the day, most of it on the Hollister trail – just off the Nike Campus, a nice quiet 1.5 mile loop.

286.7 miles on the month, 39.6 hours, and 12210 feet.  3317.5 miles on the year, 438.5 hours, 158525 feet.  62 business travel nights

No comments:

Post a Comment