Monday afternoon - 5.2 on the Ridgeview, Lake Link loop ccw
Tuesday afternoon - 5.2 on the plowed sidewalk "trails" of Broomfield. Yeah, a snow blew in.
Working with a site in Central time, so I am on it a bit earlier, and not connecting up with any of the Eagles. "Official" pre-season with COVID restrictions has started.
Interestingly some of the more acute pains I have been dealing with seem to be a bit better subsided to just general aches over the last couple of days.
Listened a bit to Joe Grant on the Dylan Bowman podcast. Fun to hear some of those "old time" stories. I remember when I told Joe I was going to do my first 100 as the 24 Hours of Boulder at the Res. He shook his head as his first 100 had been UTMB. He likened losing his 100 virginity to a beautiful French super model, and mine was going to be a cheap whore on Colfax. That got everyone cracking up.
Pushed up this rough cut of an original
No comments:
Post a Comment