Sunday, April 17, 2022

Week ending 17APR2022

Monday - evening, took a bit of exploring and some state highway crossing but I found some decent paths to hit.  8.1 miles with a broken threshold.  It started as 5 x 3 minutes on, 2 minutes off but on the last one I sorta kept rolling.  Good run.  

Tuesday - evening.  8 miles.  Started at a local trail head and did an out and back over the Des Plaines river, and came up through a controlled burn.  That was sorta surreal.

























 




Wednesday AM - 4 miles.  Navigated the State Highway shoulder - which was sorta dumb - but navigated to the open space again

Wednesday night - pouring rain and windy, and I just don't have the gear for that so I relegated myself to the treadmill.  5 miles.  


Thursday - 3 miles. Yeah.  That sucked.  Stupid winds out (like 60mph) so I stayed on the mill.   Left shoulder is angry about something today too - guessing I did something on it in my sleep.

Friday - told myself I'd run when I got home as I failed to overcome the gravitational pull of the hotel bed in the AM.  Yeah, I was getting where I could see a bit of the three weeks of travel picking at my brain in a way I didn't care for.

Some recent music forays from the palace of my hotel room.


I have been finding that I am needing to be a bit more attentive to pushing myself to do my own stuff and then to stay with it.  There are a few levels to that ... including practicing a tune after I actually get one down, and then moving its production past just a three chord hack.


Saturday - 7.7 miles on the BoCo break and there and back.  Played over at Luki with Spare Change.
















Sunday 10.5 miles.  Tired.  Windy.  

Another 50 something week.  Made it through three weeks of travel somewhat unscathed/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment