Sunday, August 21, 2022

Week ending 21AUG2022

Monday AM - 5.1 miles morning Eagle jogging.  Warm.

Afternoon practice - 5.4 miles with some weak ass hill strides

Tuesday afternoon - 8.1 miles.
Rain a ridiculous amount the AM.  That is great but for a bit it seemed like we were gonna head the way of 2012 again.  





























Wednesday AM - 3 miles easy with GW.
Afternoon 5.1 with a handful of fartlek builds

Thursday afternoon - 7 miles.  Hot.  
Open Mic at Rails.





























Played with TC on "Call Me the Breeze" and then did "Poor Life Choices," "Something in the Orange," and "Feathered Indians."

Friday - down in Westminster for a meet:  8 miles easy

Saturday AM practice - 9 miles.  Some strides at the end.  

I am going to have to come to terms with beginning to get back out of my comfort zone again.  It has slipped to 8:30 and 8:40 miles.  I can tell my lungs ain't what they were, but I need to not really give a crap about that and just work.  It may never be what it was (it never is in fact) but I don't have to accept that I am what I am.  

Sunday - travel.

















After the welcome diner, got out for 5.7.  It was raining, which was nice but I would have been soaked in any case.  It is a different level of humidity here in the Delta.  

Ended up with 56 and change on the week.  In many ways it was a progress week, better than the last few in terms of miles and even getting on the gas on occasion.  But I recognize it is is also a weak week.  But patience now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment