Sunday, February 19, 2023

Week ending 19FEB2023

Monday - 7.2 miles in the afternoon.  Mostly with GW.

Tuesday - windy AF.  Got out late too.  5.2 miles but with some hill repeats.  

Wednesday - snow again and chilly (teens).  Seven and change with Greg.  

Thursday - 8 miles, out along the ditch into Interlocken.  At the turn around made it a 10 x 1 minute on 1 minute off thing.  Somehow this made the run average under 8 minute pace.  Been a while since I saw any of that for a run of this length with snow and ice.  

Thursday night was open mic.  I had no intention of playing - just going over and enjoying music.  But I got handed a guitar and goaded into playing.  Oddly enough, or perhaps not, with no warm up, or thought to what I was going to play ... I had probably my best open mic set there ever.  It was fun.











Friday - six mile easy with SB (she is out visiting).  I could feel yesterday's efforts.  

Saturday - 8 miles, mostly helping EC, by jumping in on alternating quarters on her workout.  I ended up doing 12 of them in 92-93.  Not great really, but the most I have done in a year I think.  Oh yeah, it was a bit breezy.  
























Back to Tullamore.  A good day of travel but not nearly as challenging as to Singapore.  I got back out on the canal.  Legs were a bit beat from yesterday and shaking off the travel but I got in 8.4.  The week actually felt like a training week too, versus an exercise week.  50 miles on the week but with two sessions of moving a bit.  


























No comments:

Post a Comment