Sunday, February 11, 2024

Week ending 11FEB2024

Tuesday - 8.35 miles, doing 200s with the kiddos.

Tuesday night I played my fourth open mic of the season and it was rough.  I tried an original number, "Stardust Lullabye" but it was a bust for me - just ended up not going the way I had rehearsed it.  Weird.  Just in the wrong space mentally with it.

Wednesday - first day off of the year and it was dealt to me.  Long work day, and then band practice in the evening.  

Thursday - mid day, legs feeling a bit better with the day off and rolled of a 4.3 averaging 7:40.  High end aerobic so not hard at all.  Later in the afternoon I got another 4.8 with GW and RT

Friday - got 8 on a cold morning around practice

Saturday - snow really flying.  Got out with GW in a slop for 8.5 but super slow.  Saturday night was a Spare Change gig at Rails -































Sunday - warm enough that I could do the short sleeves.  I felt sort of beat - as I often do post gigs - but then I moved pretty well anyway.  8 and another 1.1 with TZ.

Ended the week with 52 and change - not bad for a day off in the mix.  Had a couple of decent moving runs, and the turn over on the track with the kids mid week.  Some progress was made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment