Sunday, January 11, 2026

Week ending 11JAN2026

Most of the week was in Vegas for CES.  





















Vegas is Vegas.   A strip of ridiculous opulence, glitz and wealth adjacent to all the issues a city and each of us face otherwise.  






















Two days of the crush of humanity of CES was more than enough for my wee brain.  














Monday - 6 miles solo, sorta dragging.
Tuesday - zero.  Travelled to LAS, had a full day.  Walked a stupid amount.
Wednesday - 6:30 start with LF and did 8.6 out from the Strip to UNLV.
Thursday - another 6:30 start with LF and did 10 heading west from the Strip.
Friday - back to CO.  Tired and 6 miles
Saturday - got some new Nike Vomero Plus.  Tested them out on the ditch sidewalk up into Interlocken.  Nice.  10 miles.
Sunday - 10 miles, about half of it on the front with GW.

So - a bit over a 50 mile week.  Nothing great on intensity but my runs with LF end up being a bit faster than I would self select for an easy run.  

Connect has me at 5.5 miles of walks but that is what I fired the watch up for.  Tuesday was something like 25k steps of walking with the conference.  Anyway, 86 miles of running on the year which is almost 50x what I did last January.

I do need to get back to body weight exercises.  

2 comments:

  1. It pleases me to read that you and LF are getting random miles in random places together!

    ReplyDelete