Sunday, April 19, 2026

Week ending 19APR2025

Back to BUR.  A big week of work there but LF kept me honest-on track with running.  

Mon - 6 miles in the evening after a day in the office and travel to SF (with LF)
Tue - AM with LF - 7.4 miles (all these are along the Bay Trail)
Wed - AM with LF - 7.6 miles.  Running is certainly easier at sea level and on this flat.  Just ending up cruising just over 8 min pace most of the time.
Thur - AM with LF.   He called out 10 and so it was 10.6 when we were done.
Fri - travel back to CO and I was beat.  And then it was snowing here.  And I worked when I got home.  I scrubbed the day.
Sat - some solo catch up.  Ran into Colton and Sharkey and so I hung onto them for a couple of miles.  9.2 miles.
Sun - on the ditch out to Interlocken.  10.3 miles to round out the week at 51 ish.  Nada for vert this week though.

Had some good sushi this week with Matt.





No comments:

Post a Comment