Monday, April 27, 2026

Week ending 26APR2026


57 miles on the week with some climbs over the weekend.

Mon - 7 miles, most of it with GW
Tue - 9.1 miles, most of it with LF
Wed - GW had a long one (20), I did 7.3 with him
Thu - 10 with LF
Fri - 7.6 with GW in the afternoon
Sat - Green.  Total struggle bus.  Up the front (Amp-Saddle-Greenman) and it was mostly a walk.  Came down Ranger Gregory but was moving so slowly on the rocks I decided to come down Flag road for a bit at the Ranger Cottage bail out.  I then picked my way back through King's to Gregory.  The one advantage I got moving so slow is got to see this big Tom above the Ranger Cottage. 























6.9 miles.  Knees pretty unhappy and over two hours

Sun - decided I needed to force more hills but chose for the Lion's Lair as a tamer version - less vert and less rock step ups.  9 miles.

Biggest vert week of the year - and it is not that much (over 6k).  13 miles of walking with Sage as well.  880 plus on the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment