Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday, 010208, 14 miles

I got out in the afternoon with Lucho. From his place, we ran east through Anthem, and then back. I went a bit light on the clothes - I was dying to get into shorts after running with three or four layers all last week. Towards the end of the run (the last 35 minutes actually) I was starting to feel it - in fact, I am defrosting now in front of the fire. We finished the loop in 1:45 and change.

Great run though - exactly the kind of stuff I need. A little bit of a physical and mental push to have me run a bit more, at a pace a bit more quick then I would do outright on my own. I think I get a bit more of a benefit than Lucho in this regard from these runs. We thought the mileage might be a bit closer to 15. But it was not quite 15. So it ain't. It is 14.
One year ago today: AM – On the mill for 26:30 and 3 miles at 10 percent. This was a good sweating workout! I am impressed by Tim doing his five miles at this grade under 45!
PM – got a second day up Green. Went up in 55 (via CASGRGr) and down in 31. Still packed snow

No comments:

Post a Comment