Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday 072112

IMG_1303 IMG_1309   IMG_1323 IMG_1320IMG_1324IMG_1322 IMG_1325 IMG_1328 IMG_1329  IMG_1332 IMG_1333 IMG_1334 IMG_1338IMG_1340

3 miles with Jack, just getting in a little familiarity work, brushing him out.  He got flying at one point and it was downhill so I took a digger.  Nice number of pebbles to pick out.  Guess he had to show me who was in charge.

Afternoon – 12 miles.  HOT.  Went as easy as I could.  The first six were fine but then I started to cook a bit and I had no water.  100 minutes as I slowed greatly, particularly on any hill.

2 comments:

  1. Got the gloves - guess you'll need to add knee pads to the repertoire ;-) You racing Worlds this year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack got rolling pretty fast on a downhill, faster than I could go and so I bit it for a bit. Yup. Fairplay next weekend. I probably need a full suit of body armor.

    ReplyDelete