Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday 040613

Got together with The Major, Aaron, and Matt H for a jaunt over Flag and Green this AM.  Great to see these guys, particularly so as Jason is just on a pass through trip back from parts all over the world, Aaron is back running again after some pretty debilitating stuff, and Matt H and I have discussed running together forever but never seem to pull it off.

IMG_0597
IMG_0592
IMG_0595IMG_0598IMG_0591

Good chatter in the group, and the guys were easy on the old man this AM.  11.6 miles.

Prince is still awesome.

I am digging this project.

Locally, the Wadsworth connector over 36 is being redone.  Some time lapse over there.

4 comments:

  1. Damn. Somebody has Pikes on the brain. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. A whole 'nother post coming on that. But like JV recently said ... something about better getting the run in versus the posting (but I am still the daily posting dork)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a healthy dose of silver in your beard or just a reflection of the sun? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. It is most certainly getting whiter each time I let it grow.

      Delete