Hang Nine

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday 121913

You need the right amount of volume and intensity to adapt.  You want to press one of them, or any other variable, to continue adaptation in the desired way.  That's the long and short of it.  Do what you need to adapt.  Decide whether you need to endure a quality (and increase volume), or if you need to qualify something, by increasing the intensity.

10 miles easy building to steady.

Posted by GZ at 4:01 PM
Labels: Running

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reads

  • Summer of Malmo
  • Summer of the Caveman
  • Burro Racing FAQ
  • Carpenter sets me straight
  • The Lucho Chronicles
  • Pacing Bob at the Boulder 100
  • 2014 Pikes Peak RR
  • 2013 Pikes Peak RR (explosion)
  • 2012 Pikes Peak RR
  • 2011 Pikes Peak RR
  • 2010 Pikes Peak RR
  • 2009 Pikes Peak RR
  • 2008 Pikes Peak RR
  • 2008 Pikes Peak Ascent RR
  • 2007 Pikes Peak RR
  • 2006 Pikes Peak Ascent RR
  • Pikes Splits Over the Years
  • R2R2R Spring 2010

Better reads than this

  • Running in Cork, Ireland
    Results of the 5k parkruns in Cork - Sat 3rd Oct 2026 - Saturday 3rd of October 2026 - There was a definite drop in temperature this week with a reading of about 9 deg C at 9:30am at Cork Airport, about 5 deg c...
  • japan running news
    2 Athletes Provisionally Suspended After Positive Drug Tests at Asian Games - The International Testing Agency announced on Oct. 2 that provisional suspensions have been imposed on two athletes, Kazakhstan's Aiana Bolatbekkyzy in tra...
  • A Trailrat's Adventures......
    September 21st- September 27th - *"I just enjoy the moment I'm in. For me, life is a whole experience, not just a series of isolated moments. It's like submerging yourself into a warm b...
  • iRunFar.com
    The North Face Offtrail Ultra: Honoring a Legacy, Running Into the Future - The post The North Face Offtrail Ultra: Honoring a Legacy, Running Into the Future appeared first on iRunFar. The North Face's Offtrail Ultra and The Nor...
  • pittbrownie
    September - Not a great month other than getting another Pikes double in the books. Took me a long time to recover from the Softie, and another long time to recover f...
  • Toni Reavis
    Fifty Years at the Finish: Remembering the 1977 Bonne Bell 10K - With the Red Sox getting thumped by the hated Yankees in the Bronx and the Patriots stumbling through the kind of September that conjures memories of the… ...
  • C Tolle Run
    461: Elena Hayday - I Am Ready - It’s been a fantastic year for newly signed Puma runner Elena Hayday and with the Chicago Marathon on the horizon, she’s hitting her stride at exactly th...
  • Ian Corless host of Talk Ultra podcast
    Episode 259: Fred Abramowitz and the $100,000 Run Rabbit Run Revolution - In Episode 259 of Talk Ultra, we speak with Fred Abramowitz, Race Director of Run Rabbit Run, following the landmark announcement that the RRR ultra will a...
  • Life Adventures
    2026 Vermont 50 Mile Ride & Run - After last year’s Vermont 50, I decided it would be a good idea to get a larger rear cog and a suspension fork. Did I take action? No. So, now after the 20...
  • Running, my second job and passion...
    Dick Collins Firetrails 50-mile 2026: 20 years later, #200! - Christine (Chapon) asked that I write my race report this Sunday and Christine spent more time volunteering at the event than I have, so I'm happy to compl...
  • Gnar Runners
    Red Feather 2026 Pre-Race Briefing - Dear Red Feather Runner, We are looking forward to hosting you at the fourth running of the Red Feather Trail Jamboree this coming weekend, September 25-2...
  • Faster As A Master
    Back on the ice! - It’s been about a year since last touching the ice. A 3 plus year journey dealing with Prostate Cancer has interrupted my plans. Surgery, radiation and hor...
  • Live Boulder Run Bolder
    Race Report: 2026 New Balance Bronx 10 Mile, 19 September - By Paul Thompson Relief. That about summed up my feeling as I wobbled around the finishing area. It’s perhaps the prevailing feeling I have at the end of e...
  • Andrew Skurka
    Live Q&A with Nadine about the 2027 Chulengo x Skurka Patagonian Expedition - Join us this Thursday (9/17/2026) at 4 p.m. MT for a discussion with Nadine Lehner, founder of Chulengo Expeditions, with whom we’re partnering to offer ...
  • Talking Sense
    Guatapê Colombia -
  • Answering the Mountains' Call
    Sierra Nevada Backpacking - DAY 1 Bishop Pass Trailhead. Big smiles, clean clothes, heavy packs. Maddy and Jacob at Long Lake. Numerous Lakes on the way up to Bishop Pass. Mom an...
  • Hang Nine
    Week 36 (ending 06SEP2026) August 2026 - Monday AM - some miles with LF. 11.1 easy Tuesday AM - before travel to east coast, run with JZ, 7.1 miles. We did 10 x min on, min off Wednesday AM - i...
  • Lakewood's Wanderings and Scribbles....
    Resetting After Another Long Journey - The moment my RATS48 Ride officially ended on the AZ border It's been two months since I returned home from my long and grueling 8000-mile journey around...
  • Rocky Mountain Road Runners
    August 2026 Trophy Series Results - All results are preliminary. TS Race: Uyen Daly Bill Rodgers Bob Basse Fast Male: Clark Steinhauser 0:17:36 Fast Female: Stacey Hendry 0...
  • The Track Hack
    What did you do last weekend? - Just an ordinary Friday....except not at all. Breakfast in Portland with classmate Steve and his visiting god-daughter Colleen, who tells me that her fr...
  • Blog - Joel Filliol Triathlon Coaching
    Chop Wood, Carry Water - Chop Wood, Carry Water by Joel Filliol What a Zen saying reveals about endurance training and the daily work of improvement Read on Substack
  • Climbing Trip Reports
    Infinite Bliss w/Derek - Strava Photos Derek and I tried this route last year to train for Mt. Watkins later that year. It started to rain on us after we finished 18 pitches and ...
  • What Else Is Possible
    A World Cup Embarrassment - There Is No Political Solution To Our Troubled Evolution Have No Faith In Constitution There Is No Bloody Revolution We Are Spirits In The Ma...
  • Donkey Whisperer Farm Blog
    1st Cutting Orchard Hay For Sale in Sequim – Healthy and Sweet - Our first cutting of orchard hay is in the barn and ready for you to feed your animals. We planted the orchard seed in 2020, we fertilize the hay field thr...
  • Travels With Charlie
    Mount Shuksan - 5/29-6/2/26: I have wanted to climb Mount Shuksan since I first saw a slideshow on mountaineering in the Pacific Northwest at Grand West Outfitters long ...
  • 100K Lifetime Miles
    Jim Toulouse reached 100,000 running miles on May 30, 2026 - Jim ToulouseCape Elizabeth MEDOB: May, 1948-------------------------------------------------------------- I grew up in Pittsfield, Maine and attended Maine...
  • Mr Trail Safety Speaks!
    Walking Away WIth No Regrets - Aug 1990: 26mi AC100 training run: Chantry Flats to Rose Bowl. Here arriving at Mt Lowe Rd. And that's Dan Harshburger, not me. *Effective Immediately May...
  • MtnRunner_ELee
    Personalized Medicine and Immune Signatures - Precision Medicine vs One-size-fits-all:The typical One-size-fits-all medical diagnostic practice in the US aims to use examination of symptoms and broad m...
  • Training on Empty
    Half Marathon Mishap And Those Who Went Bonkers - By now, most people in the running community and even a few outsiders have heard or read about the mishap that occurred at the US 2026 Half Marathon Cham...
  • Down the Backstretch
    Welcome Back to Down the Backstretch - *Down the Backstretch* was founded by Pete Miller and me, Charlie Mahler, in January 2007 with the goal of comprehensively covering running and track in ...
  • 2sparrows
    2025 training and racing year in review - Only one race, but it was my dream race, and it was magical, and it was epic: The Barkley Marathons There’s no need to write more about that one in this sp...
  • Bonus Miles
    End of 2025 Musings - Another year down. Another year with very little blogging. I had the best of intentions at the beginning of the year, but it didn’t happen again. But thi...
  • An Ultra Runner's Blog
    Do You Have to Rub It In? - I had never been to Santa Fe, New Mexico...so I chose to run the Jemez Mt. Trail Runs in May. Why I waited 7 months to write this report I cannot expla...
  • Running Blog — RunningandStuff
    Kids these days... - There comes a time in every parent's life when you have to stare down the barrel of your kids surpassing you. I thought I had more time, but as I huffed ...
  • The Way of Running
    The Path of Reverse Operation - Everyone in the world knows the path of going along, but not the path of reverse operation. What is going along? It means going along with the natural pr...
  • .
    Joseph Gray won the Pepi's Face-Off on the final day of the GoPro Mountain Games in Vail on Sunday - Article by Mr. Sederquist of Vail Daily: When Joseph Gray shows up at the Mountain Games, he means business. The 41-year-old Colorado Springs trail ru...
  • UltraRunnerPodcast.com | UltraRunnerPodcast.com
    ¿Qué pasa si soy avalista y el titular del préstamo no paga? - Ser avalista de un préstamo, incluso en productos como mini créditos, no es solo un favor personal. Implica un compromiso legal y financiero serio que mu...
  • AmbyBurfoot.com
    John J. Kelley, RIP, 1930-2011 - Note: This is old, from 2011, but it took me considerable internet sleuthing to find it, so I thought I should post it somewhere for safe keeping. John ...
  • Vertical Runner Breckenridge
    Cara Mengajukan Gadai Mobil dengan Tenor Panjang untuk Bisnis - Dalam menjalankan bisnis, terkadang Anda membutuhkan suntikan dana cepat tanpa harus kehilangan aset penting. Gadai mobil tenor panjang menjadi solusi fina...
  • Wassdoc's Blog
    First Day of the Rest of my Life - I started this blog on September 17th, while recovering from Covid-19 while traveling in Europe. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. It tru...
  • double-d Mountain Runner
    New Blog - My blog is now located here: Double-D running blog (doubledrunningblog.blogspot.com)
  • Trail Running and Ultra Marathons
    Altra Lone Peak 8 – Review - I’ve been wearing the Altra Lone Peaks since the first pair hit the shelves more than 10 years ago. I’ve worn nearly every model they have come out with,...
  • Tri-Peaks Consulting
    สล็อต PG แตกหนัก 2024 สัมผัสประสบการณ์เกมทำเงินได้จริงจากเว็บตรง - สล็อต PG แตกหนัก 2024 สัมผัสประสบการณ์เกมทำเงินได้จริงจากเว็บตรง สล็อตออนไลน์จาก PG Soft ได้กลายเป็นที่รู้จักและได้รับความนิยมอย่างกว้างขวางในหมู่ผู้เล่นเก...
  • KIMbia Athletics
    Cranny and Schweizer book Olympic berths - Cranny and Schweizer book Olympic berths Kimbia athletes Elise Cranny and Karissa Schweizer both booked their places at the Paris Olympics with a pair of...
  • JAMES WALSH RACINGJAMES WALSH RACING
    คำถามที่พบบ่อย FAQ - คำถามที่พบบ่อย (FAQ) จะรับ sagame6699 เครดิตฟรี สำหรับการพนันได้อย่างไร? หากต้องการรับ sagame6699 เครดิตฟรี สำหรับการพนันเพียงทำตามขั้นตอนเหล่านี้เพื่อเพ...
  • Mountain Llama
    Recap? - Weekend in the Adirondacks I don't even know how to title this because I never followed through on the rest of my 2022 recap, and the races I last wrote ...
  • Official Site of Karl Meltzer | World Class Endurance Runner | Coaching Services
    Hello world! - Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
  • The Ultimate Direction Buzz
    Getting Technical, Broken Arrow & Swinging for the Fences - After almost a month removed from the seventh edition of the Broken Arrow Skyrace, I’ve finally taken the time to sit down and reflect on my experience a...
  • Functional Path Training
    My Journey The Bulldog Years (Fresno State 1964 to 1968) - My Journey The Bulldog Years (Fresno State 1964 to 1968) This is a story of my college education, a great majority of which occurred outside the classroom ...
  • Angry Jogger
    Updating my progress on Facebook at the minute - Hey everyone, I’ve been updating my progress on https://facebook.com/angryjogger , sorry I haven’t had the time to update here I’ve been concentrating on m...
  • Stuck in the Rockies
    Hilliard and Keefe - A ski descent of Hilliard and Keefe peaks, two 13ers deep in the Conundrum Creek Valley. The post Hilliard and Keefe appeared first on Stuck in the Rocki...
  • The Adventure Blog
    Earth Day 2023: Celebrating the Good Climate News of Today - Earth Day will be celebrated this Saturday, April 22. Our Goldilocks planet has done it again — it’s carried us through yet another trip around the sun. Th...
  • Gordo Byrn
    The Blog Has Moved To Substack - You’ll find my writing at: I hope you join the community See you there
  • solarweasel
    Günstige Solar Inverter von Solar Weasel - ÜBER GROWATT Growatt wurde 2010 gegründet und ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von intelligenten Energielösungen. Das Unternehmen bietet ein umfangrei...
  • The Runner's Trip
    This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now. - The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your feed reader to use this new URL: *https://www.therunnerstrip.com/feed/*
  • Gemini Adventures
    Desert RATS 2022 – Racer Updates - Desert RATS Kokopelli 150 Stage Race – Updates Live Tracking Live Tracking – We’re working with Adventure Enablers to offer 2022 racers cell tracking for...
  • Dave Scott Inc.
    Drills and Skills for Getting Back to Swim - Now that pools, lakes, and reservoirs are slowly opening, I’ve got a few suggestions for my readers. How can we get back into swimming without risking an...
  • Il Blog di Alberto Stretti
    Fastest Men’s Field In Boston Marathon History To Compete On Patriots’ Day - *Fastest Men’s Field In Boston Marathon History To Compete On Patriots’ Day* *Triple Olympic Gold Medalist Kenenisa Bekele, Defending Boston Marathon C...
  • SchlarBlogSchlarBlog
    白人女セフレ系サイト 世界 チャットカップル無料 - 質問者「もしかすると、芸能人の世界で有名でない人って、サクラでの収入に頼っている人が多いものなのでしょうか?」 E(とある有名人)「そうだと思われます。サクラの役って、シフト他に比べて融通が利くし、僕みたいな、急にステー […]
  • Climbing Mountains
    Hal ini membuat menemukan hal menarik dan menyenangkan. - Memahami apa yang anda instruksional metode ini akan menjadi sebelum memulai homeschooling. Apakah atau tidak anda memilih untuk memilih untuk rutin sem...
  • Beck of the Pack
    The boxes have all been packed and moved - *TL;DR:* Just click this line and forget you were ever here. *Explanation:* Since I started using Substack, whenever I publish a new post there, I've lef...
  • DoubleJRunning
    Training 08-10 - 08-16 - *Wrap Up: 65.6 miles *on 7 days and 10 runs. ....(Strava numbers). Not terrible but still nothing special other than I continue to run everyday. I ha...
  • Competitor.com
    Still Running, However We Feel About the Present or Future - We can’t trust our emotions so we should stick with what we know works in times of uncertainty. Read the full article at Still Running, However We Feel A...
  • Liza Howard - Ultrarunning Mom
    Mushroom Mystery - I woke at 2am for some reason. I thought about starting in on a pile or work, but then the couch attacked me, and I just scrolled through Twitter for a whi...
  • Brooks Blog
    Addressing COVID-19 - Dear Brooks Community, We are in unprecedented times. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact communities around the world, our thoughts are with...
  • Endurance Planet
    Dr. Julian Abel: Compassion and Social Connections To Enhance Performance (And Boost Health & Longevity) - Our guest on this episode is Dr. Julian Abel, who spent his clinical life as a palliative care specialist doctor where he developed a special interest in...
  • Anton Krupicka
    Bike touring. - I find the self-sufficiency of all this to be highly seductive, and—in a predominantly automobile-centric society—not insignificantly counterculture. A bik...
  • The Running Man
    3 Things in Ultrarunning that Are Concerning (At Least to Me) - Long time no post. If people actually still read blogs, I might post more! All is going fairly well in my world. The last few years I have dealt with prett...
  • Livin' The Dream
    Down but not out! - 30 miles for the week. Pulled groin or strained not sure. Have not run last 3 days. I'm able to do spin bike so have been doing that. 305 push-ups for the we...
  • Elevation Trail
    Justice Rookies with Gary and Tim - Sorry for the delay between shows. I was personally swamped with the academy and the related build up of testing up to and culminating in the state P...
  • Shut Up + Run
    The Race of a Lifetime - I Just Conquered the Toughest 50K Imaginable in Oman - I don't know how to start, so I'm just going to start. I probably don't ever have to run a race again because I have experienced the true Mecca of running ...
  • Baristing
    - There is a slight twinge in the area between my shin and calf, which I have and will run on. There is a gravity to longer races, like larger things. They h...
  • Running Free
    Running to your Potential, Facing Challenges and Overcoming Them: 1st Place at Deep Creek Half - Another beautiful fall weekend had arrived. I was ready to run the Deep Creek Half in Telluride: and planned on a fun easy and relaxing race. It was my 5th...
  • PRIZZLE
    Tahoe Rim Trail 100 - Race Report - The Tahoe Rim Trail Runs (55k, 50M & 100M) are extremely well run and have a great vibe. Race Director, George Ruiz, can't be a nicer person and it's easy...
  • Kara Goucher
    Guest Blogger - “It’s Time For Me To Use My Voice” By Adam Goucher My wife, Kara Goucher, and I were always open about our desire to start a family. We discussed it with ...
  • Seeking Ultra
    Fisher-Outpost high route, North Cascades National Park - Probably the most remote and consistently-challenging trip I've done in Washington (and I believe Ben concurred). From Fisher Basin to North Fork Bridge C...
  • Run The Edge
    Challenge of the Week Workout Archive - Hi Fam! We received a request to compile all of our Workout of the Week mini-challenges in one place! We thought it was a great idea, so here you go! We wi...
  • Yonder Mountain Trail Runner
    Camp Hardrock 2019 - The photo above was taken on top of Green Mountain at about 12 miles into what would have been a 100-mile loop around the San Juan Mountains at Hardroc...
  • Pushing Limits
    Euforia dels Cims - 2019 - Take Two - I started writing a long ass blog, but I did not feel like completing it. So here is take two. *What is Euforia dels Cims:* Ultra Raid in the P...
  • Joghard
    Week training log - *Monday*- Off. *Tuesday*- AM) Lift as part of my warm-up for the run. 2 X 100 meter FLY starting at speed. Both in under 12 seconds. 2 X 400 meter at goal...
  • The Blog
    The Bevan James Eyles Show, Episode 155 - Reon Nolan - On this episode of The Bevan James Eyles show I have an interview with Reon Nolan. Reon Nolan was one of New Zealand’s hardened criminals. He first went ...
  • Fun With Gravity
    Sunday 2/3 Cragmoor to Freeway Run - Just so we're clear, I'm officially retired on weekends, I just work during the week. I have to say I committed some awesome code check-ins today (Monday,...
  • Scouting Rediscovered » Scouting Rediscovered
    “I Will Do My Best” - When I sit down to write, it’s hard to put my thoughts and feelings into words. It is strange to me to reflect on that. Writing used to be more natural to ...
  • Sports Coach Radio
    Swimming: U.S. Men’s, Florida & Ryan Lochte Coach Gregg Troy - Gregg Troy is one the leading swimming coaches in the world, heading up the U.S. Men’s Team that was so dominant in the London Olympics, as well as the bos...
  • Beer in Colorado
    14er and Liberati - A re-cap of our recent visit to 14er Brewing and Liberati Osteria & Oenobeers. - For better or worse, the outside and inside of 14er looks like your ...
  • Running with Adrian
    2018 Running Year in Review - Well, 2018 did not go nearly as well as I had hoped, especially after a decent 2017. In 2017, despite stomach issues for the last 5 hours, I was able to P...
  • High School Running Coach – Helping coaches help their athletes
    John Sipple – Interview - Please log in to view this content The post John Sipple – Interview appeared first on High School Running Coach .
  • This Is A Truly Amazing Life
    I broke down when I read this Facebook post the other day… - He was my college roommate. I haven’t seen him in about 15 years. He was an amazing musician. He created gorgeous melodies and moving lyrics on the guitar ...
  • Jaguars Rising
    #CVC4THEWIN: Alumni Christian Van Cleave's Thoughts on being a successful runner - My Thoughts on Being a Successful Runner By Christian Van Cleave As Jefferson Academy Cross Country gears up for the 2018 Colorado Cross Country State Cha...
  • Jez Bragg - Ultra Distance Mountain, Trail and Road Runner
    Tor des Geants (340km, 24,000m+/-) - My approach to the TOR was a blend of ignorance and denial which in hindsight was a great combination. I knew enough about the race to be excited about ta...
  • The running blog | The Guardian
    The big squeeze: what to pack for an overnight trail run - Packing light for an endurance event can seem like an insurmountable challenge. From fluids to food and kit, here’s how to get it right I felt well prepp...
  • Nate Jenkins Training
    Training Blog August 13 to 19, 2018 - Another week another small step in the right direction. I tried a tiny bit of tempo work this week and that went very well and didn't leave me nearly as ...
  • RUNssel - advanced jogging
    In Pictures: Långlöparnas Kväll - *Tune of the day: *Larroux - Sway
  • Rich Roll
    Utkarsh Ambudkar Is Breaking Hollywood Stereotypes - “I don’t have the muscle of self-pity.” Utkarsh Ambudkar One day you get a call from your friend Lin Manuel-Miranda. “I’ve...
  • Sabrina Little Ultramarathons
    Trail World Championships - 2018 - Photo by HOKA ONE ONE *Race*: Trail World Championships *Date*: May 12, 2018 *Location*: Penyagologsa, Spain *Hair Status*: Side pony tail *Results*: Ind...
  • Wanderings, Ponderings, and Runderings | Adventures and lessons gleaned from the ups and downs of running up and down things, with some life thrown in.
    New (Bike) Day - Apparently “New Bike Day” is a thing in the cycling world, and I got to celebrate it last week. I never thought I could feel drawn to any other pursuit in ...
  • Jeff Browning Ultrarunning Blog - Ultramarathons - Endurance Trail Running - Running 50K, 50 Miles, 100k, 100 Miles
    Man Bun Run Podcast Interview - I recently had the opportunity to chat with Rylee McDermott at Man Bun Run Podcast. Click on the link to go to the interview on iTunes. Go to Podcast Int...
  • ChampionsEverywhere
    Are numbers evil? (should runners quantify their training?) - When it comes to reviewing our running training – or quantifying anything related to yourself as an individual – we have never had more numbers and measure...
  • Ask Lauren Fleshman
    Reclaiming my Time: False Starts - I told myself I’d sit down and write whatever came out. She isn’t even asleep yet. I put her in the crib, stuck a pacifier in her mouth, and killed the l...
  • TRi*Tawn
    Q&A: Allowing for Diet and Exercise Changes During Pregnancy - I had an endurance planet question come in from a fellow preggo mama-to-be that really stuck with me, and I wanted to share the question and my written res...
  • Sharman Ultra
    No more FOMO - No more encores til 2018. Photo: Trevor Lyden I'm running along epic, sandy colored trails with haze-free, perfect views of snowy mountains in Central Or...
  • Level RennerLevel Renner
    Issue 41: Nov/Dec 2017 - Run on the ground. Welcome to the Nov/Dec issue of the underground. Lots of great stuff in this issue with articles on all things running: racing tips, w...
  • Zach Bitter - Blog
    Javelina 100 Mile: 2017 - This year's Javelina 100 was a bit unique to me as an ultra marathon athlete. Not because it was a new event to me, or on unfamiliar terrain, but because...
  • Equinox Fitness Is Buying Millennium's Gyms - NYTimes.com
    Breakingviews: Weinstein Company Joins Ranks of Firms With Bosses Who Misbehave - With Harvey Weinstein, one of its founders, gone, the film studio faces a new set of risks — both in what he takes away and what he leaves behind.
  • Think Like a Doctor: Losing It Solved! - NYTimes.com
    A Plague and a Blessing in My Empty Nest - By the time I dropped my daughter off at college, we were both bejeweled with the raised itchy bumps of flea bites.
  • Fumbling Towards Endurance
    2018 Alaska Mountain Ultrarunning Camp - It's official, we will once again be hosting two sessions of *Alaska Mountain Ultrarunning Camp* in 2018: June 10-16 and July 19-25. This will be our 8th s...
  • DirtProof
    Carpentry: DIY Crib - We first dabbled in basic carpentry a few of years ago by building Kea a snuggly all-season outdoor doggy house jam packed with old flannel sheets: Then we...
  • The Silver Lining: My running and mothering adventures
    An overdue update - I’ve been reminded a few times this week that I “used to” be a blogger. But the reality is, “Hey, I still HAVE a blog, technically I am STILL a […]
  • Brandon Fuller
    Seether @ Boulder Theatre / Boulder, CO / 2017 - I hate to say this but this might be the only show I didn’t need to see this summer. It was the night before school started for the kids and it was pretty ...
  • The Logic of Long Distance
    Old Memories - A running life is a collection of memories. 13 years old, Fall, 1990, Junior high XC 2 miles XC It is hot out. He always wins, the guy from Bradley County. ...
  • Confessions of a Distance Runner
    Happiness Was on the Other Side of Letting Go - It was June 11th, 2016 and I was sitting at the counter of a diner across the street from my hotel in Portland, Oregon eating a stack of their famous panc...
  • running in systems – Biological, psychological, and social systems affect our development of speed, power and endurance. Let's discuss them candidly.
    What is the aerobic threshold, and why does it matter? - The aerobic threshold is the point where exercise intensity increases enough that the body can no longer supply enough oxygen to cover its total fuel utili...
  • kylemerber
    2016 Olympic Trials Buildup - 2016 Build Up Post Sacral Stress Reaction (5 weeks OFF) 5/30 – 10 x 100 @ 17 w/ 30 secs rest 6/1 – 6 x 300 @ 50 w/ 100 jog 6/3 – 4 x [400—200] @ 69-32 w/ 1...
  • california training:
    Inspired by, Reflecting on, & the Daily Daily - *Inspired by.....*I woke up this morning (Monday in Australia/Sunday in the US), and the first thing I did was check the results of the overnight racing th...
  • Spafford Health and Adventure
    Sydenham Fall Trail Run (Oct 22/17) - DATE: Sunday, October 22, 2017 RACE START: 10:00 am (corner of Wheatley St and Point Road. Please do not block Wheatley Street until you are called to the ...
  • Daily Relay
    Ten Races to Watch This Weekend - *Meb Keflezighi probably can’t win the Boston Marathon again, but how many times has he been counted out and still delivered?* Track meets can often take...
  • Daily Relay
    What Should We Expect From Two High School Stars? - This is where I normally would write up a list of the weekend’s best matchups. While there is a lot of good competition this weekend, I’m not sure it fit...
  • Expert Advice & Training Tips for Cycling, Running, Triathlon | TrainingPeaks
    How to Properly Execute Your Build Phase for Running - A proper build phase builds a strong foundation, increases your endurance and plans for proper recovery periods so you can arrive on the start line in pe...
  • TrainingPeaks Blog
    How to Properly Execute Your Build Phase for Running - A proper build phase builds a strong foundation, increases your endurance and plans for proper recovery periods so you can arrive on the start line in pe...
  • The Gaunt Life
    Video Games and the Myth of Process - This past December, Nintendo released their first video game for Apple’s iPhone. Curiously, it is about running. Mario Run, a zany side-scrolling game i...
  • Running In Circles
    On Second Thought - I have been keenly aware of my lack of interest in training and going to Silverton this summer for the Hardrock 100. Keenly aware. But sometimes I can be...
  • Reinventing the Run
    What 200 Ultras Looks Like - *200 Ultramarathon Finishes* I finished my 200th ultramarathon at the 2016 JFK 50 Mile. For the purposes of my record keeping, I consider an ultra to be a...
  • Matt Trappe Photography Blog
    Found the stormy skies for new work with... - Found the stormy skies for new work with @vasquetrailrun - #advertisingphotography #commercialphotography #runningphotography @vasquefootwear 👊🏻 @dansoh...
  • RunFlaherty.com
    Updates: Tecumseh Marathon, UltraVasan 90k, 100k World Championships, and Ekiden - Alright, so like all bloggers do from time to time, I fell a little behind on posting. In particular, I failed to get a post-race recap up following the Ul...
  • Trail Tripping
    Adding in, Adding on - GPS Notes on Frontenac Challenge - I wasn't aware when planning my Frontenac Challenge that there was a new option this year of swapping a non-official park loop called Moulton Gorge with th...
  • Paleo Runners
    Uphill and Downhill things to think about! - *Uphill tips* 1) The first section is the steepest - don't go out too hard! 2) Taking "baby steps" will help you maintain a good cadence. It's like switchin...
  • Ben Does Life.
    I walked from Los Angeles to Boston over the course of five... - I walked from Los Angeles to Boston over the course of five months. This is what it looked like through the lens of my camera. - Instagram: http://in...
  • LC Runner
    Life Cycle of a "Foul" Ball - I haven't been posting to this blog much but occasionally do post to Facebook. During the spring track and field season, I had a chance to walk in some woo...
  • Mountain Made, Molehill Paid
    McDonald Forest 50k and summer plans - Three days? Two nights? Safe to assume old Edwin Starr was a back-of-the-packer. I compose blog posts in my head on a daily, near-constant basis...which ...
  • Science of Running
    How Constraints Make You a Better Coach - Coaching is easy when everything is on a roll. You just get in a groove and click it off. It’s magical and easy. However, when things are going well, we al...
  • W. Caitlin Smith
    Thank you, Mom - It’s been a week with two births. As a doula I have seen a wide range of labor experiences. I see differences in empathy. I have seen the mental overcomin...
  • Coach Vance, TrainingBible Coaching
    Interview on Triathlete Training Podcast - I was recently invited to be a guest on another top triathlon podcast, Triathlete Training Podcast, conducted by Eric Schwartz. Eric does great work, and i...
  • STAY VERTICAL
    2016 Gorge Waterfalls 100K. 3rd, 9:34. - *A Simple Plan * My strategy hinged on a complete disregard of all outside stimulus. No watch, nothing in my hands, no hat or sunglasses to fidget with, no...
  • KEIRA HENNINGER: Race Directing..Nutrition Coach..Ultra Running..being a mom!
    My Journey through Adrenal Fatigue - A painful vision of me (green tank top) at mile 59 of the Angeles Crest 100 2014 while my bestie laughs at my misery (I love you Sarah!!) If you have fo...
  • Adventures in Running
    3.14 Happy Pi Day! - I had to make a pie for Pi day. I'm just that cool. 3.141592653589793238462643383279501884197169399375105820974944592307816 I've made a few pies in the pa...
  • Beauty and Change
    Way Too Cool 50k Race Report - I'll follow you into the dark. Credit: The amazing Jenny Maier. If you want to learn pretty much everything there is to learn about me, transport yourself...
  • Team Colorado
    Team Colorado Welcomes Amanda "Smash'em" Basham --you better get out your helmets! - *Name:* Amanda "Smash'em Basham *Age:* 26 years young *Hometown:* Sweet Home... *Current residence:* Manitou Springs, CO! *Sponsors:* Nike Trail, N...
  • Running Principal
    Flu 2016 - All right I am a big baby, but this flu crushed me. I have not been able to get out of bed since monday. Training will suck this week. We shall see if I ca...
  • Travis Macy
    Think about your thinking--and eating - At midnight in a hot, stuffy Hawaiian jungle last week, I found myself bonked (in case you’ve never “bonked” in a race, it’s not good) and slightly deli...
  • Kristen Fryburg-Zaitz
    Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders & the 3M Half… - It’s great to go to a race and win, because ultimately that is why we race, to be our best and to be the best at the sport. However, this past weekend was ...
  • Rocky Mountain Raider
    January Photo Bomb - Just another photo bomb from the ski trips. Photos from the climbing gym or my local running routes are not nearly as interesting. Last week we got a perfe...
  • If I Were Your Coach...
    Mindfulness Over Matter - There's no place like home. The visit with my loving bride (and grandchildren) to parts north provided many memorable moments, sights, relaxation of a sor...
  • Where East Turns West
    Light it Up - This morning I awoke to an unpleasant realization. I overslept. I had wanted to wake up around 5:15am. 5:15am gives me enough time to go for a morning ...
  • JP Patrick Adventures
    -
  • Running Shorts | News and Blog from Ric Rojas Running
    Ric’s 7-Tier Interval Matrix© - Alternative Training For Highly Motivated Runners By Coach Ric Rojas Boulder, CO 11/18/2016 If I had nickel for every time I heard the phrase, “I hate th...
  • A Glimpse Inside the Head of a Mountain Man
    Back From the Dead, Hopefully - It's been a long time since my last blog post, as this blog has mostly been about running. The past 2+ years have not been very interesting from a running ...
  • message from mzungo
    NYC Marathon DNF - If you followed this blog, my DNF today will be all but a surprise. I didn't feel like running a conservative race (sub3?) because that's not my style and ...
  • RML
    The Blue-Collar Guy - [image: image] *Photo = my hasty 10-second art.* *I recently interviewed 24-year-old Louis Serafini. He’s running the Philly Half on Saturday and is gunni...
  • Fellrnr Blog - Update feed for Fellrnr.com
    Asics 33-DFA Review - The Asics 33-DFA promises to support a more natural running form, something I applaud. However, while the result is far better than most running shoes, i...
  • Mountain Mischief….
    Marley (Gunner) and Me….. - Well, I made it. I got through the pain and agony of those first few weeks of training and I’m still standing. It’s funny because no matter who you are or...
  • Endurance and Sustainability
    In the Greatest Endurance Race, There is No Finish Line! - Starting today, I'm taking this blog into a life-changing shift of perspective--because I think that's what all of humanity will have to do, on a gl...
  • A Delicate Balancing Act - Blog
    I AM NOT YOUR MOM PART 1 - I have my best ideas in the morning, when I am running, or driving my car. And this morning, I had a brilliant idea for a social experiment with my husban...
  • Run With Jill
    Boston Marathon - This blog has pretty much hit the grave, but I feel I owe myself at least a couple more posts (I'd love to fire it back up again, I miss it, but then ag...
  • Pb Runner
    Hardrock Training Summary - Yes, this is the course! I apologize for my silence during the last two months, but as you can probably guess things have been a little crazy. Training h...
  • Bourbon Feet
    Sweeney Does - It's been about a month since I finished my Trans Continental run. People say I should write a book. But I'd much rather spend my days outside doing thin...
  • Be Ultra
    Off to the races - It’s racing time again. I’m off to South Africa with my mate Liehann to ride the Freedom Challenge – something entierly different for me. I’ve been actua...
  • Wouldn't it be cool...
    The Third Lap - Lost Valley Luau 2015 Race Report - Roar! All was smooth riding until the third lap. The mud didn't do much to slow down the single-track besides make some of the technical, flat rock secti...
  • dylanbowman.com/
    TNF100k Australia - The Blue Mountains have a bit of everything. It was a pleasure to get a sampling of Australian trail running and hospitality last week as I prepared for ...
  • Rise Over Run
    Daily Strength Training for Runners - Runners like to run! Unfortunately, when all we do is run…we drive our bodies to be quite imbalanced physically. These imblances can lead to overuse i...
  • Flock & Feather
    in defense of rain - The best days are the rainy days. The sky weeps. In soft, gentle gray hues. In pitter-patters on concrete. In lush green wet grass that drenches my toes. M...
  • Team Montrail
    - At Montrail, we are first and foremost a trail running brand, and believe that “Nothing Beats A Trail.” We believe that trail running is freedom and moving...
  • Sea to Sea
    Run With Us America New Mexico -
  • Adventure Hard
    50 Shades of Green - As an introspective person, I’ve often thought about the importance of running in my life and how it should fit into who I am as a person and a professiona...
  • fast feet and feasts
    Changes - New blog: jppatrickadventures.blogspot.com
  • Adventures in Runderland
    On 2014 And Looking At 2015 - Looking back through my logs I see some things I knew to be true. First, I was fitter and more dedicated in 2011 and 2012. I also wasn't as well balance...
  • JV's UpHill Adventures
    2014 Year In Review - I debated posting a 2014 year in review, partly because I am always pressed for time, partly because it is cheesy and partly because I initially thought th...
  • Zach Bitter - Running
    What is low carb? - I hear this question asked quite often. Or more recently, I see minor internet squabbles emerge as to who does or does not follow a high-fat, low-carbohydr...
  • Smile, Breathe and Move Lightly
    Fa La La Half Marathon - Last race of the year in Westminster. The course was a mix of concrete and gravel on a slightly rolling course. I have the tendency to go out a bit too fas...
  • Team Fast Eddy
    South Africa - I came to South Africa to use running as a vehicle for self-discovery, adventure, and to expose myself to vulnerability. As I explore new cultures and en...
  • Rocky Mountain Dirt Running
    Chubby Cheeks 2014 - The fifth running of the Chubby Cheeks 50k/marathon/JV (20 miler) is set for Saturday December 13th. We'll be sticking to the same format as always, with...
  • Knuckledragging Runner
    Indian Creek 50 - At 3:42 am on Saturday morning, when sensible people are sleeping, I woke up and knew what I was about to do would not make a lot - if any - sense, to most...
  • Front Range Rambler
    Strollin' with Baby - *South Table Mountain above apartment, with views towards Green mountain (left) and Mt. Morrison (right), and my baby boy (foreground)* I've got a new r...
  • Boulder Running Company/adidas Blog
    Plantar, PRP, and Injury Doldrums - My hiatus seems to have turned into a bit of a hibernation. I feel like I could have written an inordinate number of posts with this particular title over ...
  • rodbienblog
    Crossroads on the trail - *Cruising buttery singletrack on the Timberline trail Photo: Yassine Diboun* "Where the hell did the trail go?". I stood on the ridge l...
  • Gavin McKenzie
    Nolan's 14 Report - Bear with me, I have never written one of these before. I feel this type of thing demands some kind of debriefing. So here goes. Before beginning, I knew Br...
  • Finding Will
    It’s been that long? - I could not believe it’s been since February that I last posted here. I knew it had been a while, but I figured it hadn’t been that long. What have I b...
  • Galen Gray Burrell
    Speedgoat 50k - I hadn't intended on writing a race report for Speedgoat, but when Ultrarunning Magazine asked me to contribute a report for their upcoming issue, i was ha...
  • Blue Notes - David Carner's Blog | In my humble opinion…
    My Buena Vista Burro Race Story: - Seeing that Ellroy and I got 17th out of 39 race teams, you might think we were disappointed by our out-of-the-money results, but I would beg you to recons...
  • Footfeathers
    Existing and Writing 2 - Content and subject matter can be almost irrelevant if you have some style and creativity. Where does style and creativity come from? Well, as covered in p...
  • Larisa Dannis
    The Dark Horse - On Saturday June 28, I ran the race of my life on one of the grandest stages in the ultramarathoning world. I must admit that after my dream run at the Bos...
  • Competitor Radio
    Dave Scott at Triathlon Club of San Diego - Dave Scott is the six-time Ironman World Champion and the first inductee into the Ironman Triathlon Hall of Fame. ‘The Man’ joined us for a Q&A with the ...
  • Some Work, All Play
    Accomplishments, Testimonials, and The Team - We have a wonderful SWAP team, with active (secret) Facebook and Strava groups. All of them are awesome people and runners, with varying backgrounds and go...
  • AJW's Blog
    Drugs and Running - The latest drug bust in big time marathoning has got me thinking about drugs in ultramarathon running. As much as I want to believe our sport is totally cl...
  • Always Running Trails
    Lastly....2 Days of Trail Running in Wild Utah - After the 2013 Red Hot Moab race, I felt cheated of a true wild Utah experience. Red Hot's a nice race but a boring one for most of it's 34 miles. To tru...
  • 100 Miles is Not That Far
    2014 Gorge Waterfalls 50K/100K Race! - This race is crazy full of waterfalls! There are so many I lost count! The course goes right past Wahkeena Falls, Fairy Falls, Multnomah Falls, Oneonta Fal...
  • Adam Campbell
    Skyrunning Canada - For the past few months I've been working closely with the International Skyrunning Federation and Canadian race directors to help bring Skyrunning to Cana...
  • Fitter, Happier, More Productive
    You'll Never Walk Alone - My friend Grogs said told me that whether Liverpool win or lose when your actually in Liverpool you win. I know hundreds of people who have spent many a w...
  • Dave Mackey..the runner, not the ice hockey player
    The Dirty Double Part One: Quad Dipsea - The Legends (John Medinger and John Catts) and me I was registered for TNF 50 for the past two months, and planned on peaking somewhat for it. To maybe g...
  • CO-Runner
    Colorado Trail Adventure - Final Day - - *July 7, 2013* - *Start* - 7:00am - *End* - 11:00am - *Distance* - 7 mi. - *Segment* - 9 (7 mi.) Back at Copper Mountain, I ha...
  • Running Commentary
    More Wildlife... - I've seen more rattlesnakes this spring on the trails of the Front Range than I've collectively seen my whole life. Thus far, I've seen one at Mt. Falcon ...
  • Blog Timko
    -
  • Single Tracks
    VA State Of Mind - Potomac Overlook Park and Potomac Heritage Trail - Arlington, VA Hemlock Overlook Park and the Bull Run Trail - Clifton, VA Shenandoah ...
  • Meanderings
    I broke up with you, Mr. Caffeine. - I remember the Saturday morning when I denied you my bloodstream, Mr. Caffeine. I thought you were going to bring me days of heart-broken distress. Tears. ...
  • Homie's Adventure/Workout Log
    2012 14er Record Attempt Splits - *Thursday, 8/23* *Windom, Sunlight, North Eolus, Eolus (4)* 5:15 am 0:00 - started 38:16 1:22:12 - Windom 1:58:28 - Sunlight 2:25:44 3:10:05 - North Eolu...
  • Feets of Pedestrianism
    - *ALASKA 2011* *Part 2: Juneau - Alaska Ultrarunning * After my week in Anchorage, I flew to Juneau to take part in the Alaska Mountain Ultrarunning Camp...
  • Hodgie-san website addendum
    -
  • Sherpa John: Human Potential
    Happy 4th! - Wednesday, July 4, 2007 Sherpa John + Adamiata Mt. Washington via. Old Jackson Rd, Great Gulf and Tucks Miles: 13.4 Time: 7 Hours Adamiata picked me up at ...
  • The Search for Something...
    -
  • Endurance Corner
    -
  • Home
    -
  • Running is my drug
    -
  • lizsanchez.co
    -
  • Blog | The Running Corps Blog
    -
  • Doing More On Less
    -
  • US National Portal - MileSplit United States
    -
Show 25 Show All

Popular Posts

  • Sunday 17AUG2025
    Back to Green.  It was a train wreck.  I went up the middle out of Gregory and managed to average under twenty minutes a mile for each of th...
  • Feedback
    I have received a b...
  • Dave Mackey update 060615
    Dave encouraged me to blog about his current state and to share that with people who are interested.  I have been not doing that because I f...
  • FKTs Green Mountain Boulder - Amp - Saddle - Greenman
    11/19/2012 update:   again, according to his Twitter, SC goes up in 28:09. 08/14/2012 update -  according to Sage Canaday's twitter , h...
  • Various Pikes thoughts
    In no particular order … (pic via Mike Everson on FB). 1.) Splits … Ruxton:  3:09 Hydro:  6:50 (9:58) Top of W’s: 24:47 (34:44) No Name C...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (10)
    • ►  Aug 2006 (10)
  • ►  2007 (42)
    • ►  Jan 2007 (4)
    • ►  Aug 2007 (2)
    • ►  Nov 2007 (2)
    • ►  Dec 2007 (34)
  • ►  2008 (541)
    • ►  Jan 2008 (55)
    • ►  Feb 2008 (42)
    • ►  Mar 2008 (39)
    • ►  Apr 2008 (44)
    • ►  May 2008 (37)
    • ►  Jun 2008 (39)
    • ►  Jul 2008 (43)
    • ►  Aug 2008 (50)
    • ►  Sep 2008 (48)
    • ►  Oct 2008 (44)
    • ►  Nov 2008 (48)
    • ►  Dec 2008 (52)
  • ►  2009 (454)
    • ►  Jan 2009 (47)
    • ►  Feb 2009 (31)
    • ►  Mar 2009 (41)
    • ►  Apr 2009 (40)
    • ►  May 2009 (38)
    • ►  Jun 2009 (36)
    • ►  Jul 2009 (33)
    • ►  Aug 2009 (52)
    • ►  Sep 2009 (32)
    • ►  Oct 2009 (34)
    • ►  Nov 2009 (37)
    • ►  Dec 2009 (33)
  • ►  2010 (444)
    • ►  Jan 2010 (33)
    • ►  Feb 2010 (30)
    • ►  Mar 2010 (33)
    • ►  Apr 2010 (33)
    • ►  May 2010 (33)
    • ►  Jun 2010 (42)
    • ►  Jul 2010 (43)
    • ►  Aug 2010 (43)
    • ►  Sep 2010 (32)
    • ►  Oct 2010 (40)
    • ►  Nov 2010 (39)
    • ►  Dec 2010 (43)
  • ►  2011 (426)
    • ►  Jan 2011 (33)
    • ►  Feb 2011 (31)
    • ►  Mar 2011 (37)
    • ►  Apr 2011 (34)
    • ►  May 2011 (31)
    • ►  Jun 2011 (34)
    • ►  Jul 2011 (43)
    • ►  Aug 2011 (52)
    • ►  Sep 2011 (31)
    • ►  Oct 2011 (34)
    • ►  Nov 2011 (33)
    • ►  Dec 2011 (33)
  • ►  2012 (484)
    • ►  Jan 2012 (28)
    • ►  Feb 2012 (31)
    • ►  Mar 2012 (30)
    • ►  Apr 2012 (56)
    • ►  May 2012 (63)
    • ►  Jun 2012 (57)
    • ►  Jul 2012 (44)
    • ►  Aug 2012 (38)
    • ►  Sep 2012 (32)
    • ►  Oct 2012 (36)
    • ►  Nov 2012 (35)
    • ►  Dec 2012 (34)
  • ▼  2013 (405)
    • ►  Jan 2013 (33)
    • ►  Feb 2013 (30)
    • ►  Mar 2013 (32)
    • ►  Apr 2013 (34)
    • ►  May 2013 (33)
    • ►  Jun 2013 (32)
    • ►  Jul 2013 (35)
    • ►  Aug 2013 (40)
    • ►  Sep 2013 (32)
    • ►  Oct 2013 (34)
    • ►  Nov 2013 (35)
    • ▼  Dec 2013 (35)
      • Sunday 120113
      • Monday 120213
      • Tuesday 120313
      • Various Tuesday Night
      • Wednesday 120413
      • Thursday 120513
      • Friday 120613
      • Saturday 120713
      • Sunday 120813
      • Monday 120913
      • Tuesday 121013
      • Wednesday 121113
      • Thursday 121213
      • Friday 121313
      • Saturday 121413
      • Sunday 121513
      • Monday 121613
      • Tuesday 121713
      • Wednesday 121813
      • Thursday 121913
      • Friday 122013
      • Solstice Slog 122113
      • Sunday 12213
      • Monday 122313
      • Tuesday 122413
      • Merry Christmas
      • Wednesday 122513
      • Thursday 122613
      • Friday 122713
      • Saturday 122813
      • Someone is 16 today
      • Sunday 122913
      • Monday 123013
      • Tuesday 123113
      • 2014 stuff
  • ►  2014 (373)
    • ►  Jan 2014 (32)
    • ►  Feb 2014 (31)
    • ►  Mar 2014 (33)
    • ►  Apr 2014 (33)
    • ►  May 2014 (32)
    • ►  Jun 2014 (29)
    • ►  Jul 2014 (23)
    • ►  Aug 2014 (34)
    • ►  Sep 2014 (30)
    • ►  Oct 2014 (37)
    • ►  Nov 2014 (27)
    • ►  Dec 2014 (32)
  • ►  2015 (357)
    • ►  Jan 2015 (33)
    • ►  Feb 2015 (30)
    • ►  Mar 2015 (32)
    • ►  Apr 2015 (30)
    • ►  May 2015 (30)
    • ►  Jun 2015 (33)
    • ►  Jul 2015 (28)
    • ►  Aug 2015 (34)
    • ►  Sep 2015 (31)
    • ►  Oct 2015 (22)
    • ►  Nov 2015 (25)
    • ►  Dec 2015 (29)
  • ►  2016 (255)
    • ►  Jan 2016 (31)
    • ►  Feb 2016 (30)
    • ►  Mar 2016 (30)
    • ►  Apr 2016 (16)
    • ►  May 2016 (29)
    • ►  Jun 2016 (27)
    • ►  Jul 2016 (15)
    • ►  Aug 2016 (18)
    • ►  Sep 2016 (10)
    • ►  Oct 2016 (18)
    • ►  Nov 2016 (13)
    • ►  Dec 2016 (18)
  • ►  2017 (306)
    • ►  Jan 2017 (34)
    • ►  Feb 2017 (27)
    • ►  Mar 2017 (32)
    • ►  Apr 2017 (25)
    • ►  May 2017 (27)
    • ►  Jun 2017 (27)
    • ►  Jul 2017 (29)
    • ►  Aug 2017 (24)
    • ►  Sep 2017 (20)
    • ►  Oct 2017 (18)
    • ►  Nov 2017 (21)
    • ►  Dec 2017 (22)
  • ►  2018 (185)
    • ►  Jan 2018 (28)
    • ►  Feb 2018 (14)
    • ►  Mar 2018 (3)
    • ►  Apr 2018 (22)
    • ►  May 2018 (7)
    • ►  Jun 2018 (13)
    • ►  Jul 2018 (13)
    • ►  Aug 2018 (15)
    • ►  Sep 2018 (7)
    • ►  Oct 2018 (8)
    • ►  Nov 2018 (23)
    • ►  Dec 2018 (32)
  • ►  2019 (226)
    • ►  Jan 2019 (34)
    • ►  Feb 2019 (27)
    • ►  Mar 2019 (28)
    • ►  Apr 2019 (24)
    • ►  May 2019 (20)
    • ►  Jun 2019 (18)
    • ►  Jul 2019 (18)
    • ►  Aug 2019 (20)
    • ►  Sep 2019 (19)
    • ►  Oct 2019 (8)
    • ►  Nov 2019 (4)
    • ►  Dec 2019 (6)
  • ►  2020 (39)
    • ►  Jan 2020 (4)
    • ►  Feb 2020 (4)
    • ►  Mar 2020 (5)
    • ►  Apr 2020 (4)
    • ►  May 2020 (5)
    • ►  Jun 2020 (4)
    • ►  Jul 2020 (4)
    • ►  Aug 2020 (5)
    • ►  Sep 2020 (3)
    • ►  Oct 2020 (1)
  • ►  2021 (87)
    • ►  Jan 2021 (23)
    • ►  Feb 2021 (15)
    • ►  Mar 2021 (11)
    • ►  Apr 2021 (4)
    • ►  May 2021 (4)
    • ►  Jun 2021 (4)
    • ►  Jul 2021 (4)
    • ►  Aug 2021 (5)
    • ►  Sep 2021 (4)
    • ►  Oct 2021 (5)
    • ►  Nov 2021 (4)
    • ►  Dec 2021 (4)
  • ►  2022 (54)
    • ►  Jan 2022 (5)
    • ►  Feb 2022 (4)
    • ►  Mar 2022 (6)
    • ►  Apr 2022 (4)
    • ►  May 2022 (5)
    • ►  Jun 2022 (4)
    • ►  Jul 2022 (5)
    • ►  Aug 2022 (5)
    • ►  Sep 2022 (4)
    • ►  Oct 2022 (5)
    • ►  Nov 2022 (4)
    • ►  Dec 2022 (3)
  • ►  2023 (97)
    • ►  Jan 2023 (5)
    • ►  Feb 2023 (4)
    • ►  Mar 2023 (4)
    • ►  Apr 2023 (4)
    • ►  May 2023 (9)
    • ►  Jun 2023 (18)
    • ►  Jul 2023 (22)
    • ►  Aug 2023 (11)
    • ►  Sep 2023 (8)
    • ►  Oct 2023 (5)
    • ►  Nov 2023 (3)
    • ►  Dec 2023 (4)
  • ►  2024 (60)
    • ►  Jan 2024 (13)
    • ►  Feb 2024 (6)
    • ►  Mar 2024 (4)
    • ►  Apr 2024 (8)
    • ►  May 2024 (2)
    • ►  Jul 2024 (1)
    • ►  Aug 2024 (2)
    • ►  Sep 2024 (5)
    • ►  Oct 2024 (3)
    • ►  Nov 2024 (2)
    • ►  Dec 2024 (14)
  • ►  2025 (71)
    • ►  Jan 2025 (11)
    • ►  Feb 2025 (19)
    • ►  Mar 2025 (12)
    • ►  Apr 2025 (6)
    • ►  May 2025 (3)
    • ►  Jun 2025 (1)
    • ►  Jul 2025 (2)
    • ►  Aug 2025 (15)
    • ►  Dec 2025 (2)
  • ►  2026 (26)
    • ►  Jan 2026 (4)
    • ►  Feb 2026 (4)
    • ►  Mar 2026 (5)
    • ►  Apr 2026 (4)
    • ►  May 2026 (2)
    • ►  Aug 2026 (6)
    • ►  Sep 2026 (1)

Labels

#GOM 14er 2014 Objectives 25 more 2nd Flatiron 5ks Aaron Kennard Achilles Adam B Aging Alterra Watch Altitude Andrew Skurka Anton Krupicka Arizona Aron Ralston Astronomy Backpacking Bad Facial Hair band Bart BBoBR Bear Becca H Beer Beer Mile BHS BHS Team BHSteam Bill Wright Blast from Past Blast from the past Bob Sweeney Boog Book Review Books BOSTAC Boulder Running Journal Brandon Fuller Brett W Brew Brownie Bryan D Burro Racing Burros Buzz Burrell Colorado Trail Concerts Core Crystal Ball 2011 Curtis Imrie Cycling Dad Dakota Jones Dan A Dan V Dave Mackey David B David C David Carner David Ponak David R Decalibron Dirty Bismarck Dogs Don B Elliott Stairs Ellroy Fairplay Favorite Workouts Fires FKTs Flagstaff Flagstaff Road Food Log Gabby Garden Garmin Gary D Geoff Roes Goals 2011 Grand Canyon Green Back Down Green Back up Green Front down Green Front up Green Mid Down Green Mid Up Green Monster Challenge Green Mtn Greg W Guitar GW Gym H9LH Hans Hardrock Hawaiian Shirt Ray Health Highlights 2010 Hiking Hokas Home Brew Homie Hunting Injury Jack Jaime Y James Walsh Jason Schlarb Jeff K Jeff Valliere Jenna C-S Jenna S-C Jet Lag Chronicles Jim Johnson Jim Peterson Jim Robbins Joe Grant John G John Prater John Tribbia John Wyatt Jon D JT Justin Mock JV JZ KE5 Kendrick C Kid Stories Kids Stories KJ KZ KZ in Germany KZ XC Larry F Laub Leadville Leila D LF Lindens Little Things long canyon Longs LOSH Lower Simms Hill Lucas F Lucho Lucho stories Lucy MAF Marty K Matt Carpenter Matt Hill Mike H Monafartlek Mosquito Pass Mount Washington Mtnrunner2 Music National Western Stock Show Neeraj E Nick Pedatella Not running NXN Open Mic P Pablo Vigil Patrick Garcia Peter H Pikes Course Pikes Peak Races Podcast Quandry Race Report Reboot 2012 Rickey Gates Rob Timko Route Descriptions Run Running Running News Running. Travel Ryan K Sage Canaday San Juan River Trip Sandrock Sanitas Science Scott Elliott Scott Jaime Scouts Sean P O'Day Shad M Shad Mika Shadow Canyon Shaun Katona Shoes Sick Silverheels simms hill Skiing Snakes Snowshoeing Solstice Slog South Boulder Peak Spare Change Sports Hernia State Meet Stephen Y Steve M Strava Swimming Sydnee B Tar C Tawnee P Technica Diablo Tim Geldean Tim Long Todd G Tracks Trails Training Philosophy Training Week Travel Travel for fun Treadmill triple crown project Troy H TZ Ultras unning. Travel Video Vinay Walker Ranch Waterton Canyon Week in review Wes T Wipe Outs Woody Wyatt H Wyatt Horsby year in review Yoga Zack Attacks

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Total Pageviews

"don't fall"

"don't fall"

thanks Larry Linux
Simple theme. Theme images by pollux. Powered by Blogger.