Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday 111314

News stuff – I was flippin’ through some stuff on my phone this AM and ended up watching a preview of Flotrack’s “The Program.”  It is a subscription based set of videos that they Flotrack guys have put up.  They did a recent series focused on the “Wetmore Factor.”  Errantly after the free preview, it continued into the actual pay for vids.  There are two episodes (about 26 minutes total) that are excellent, and give a lot of insight to the guy who is probably THE most influential person in Colorado running, and maybe in the nation.  If you have a few minutes, check it out.
- Will listen to the latest ET when I get a chance.  Always entertaining.
- Apparently there are now 3 two hundred milers in the US.  I wonder when pole sitting will come back.
- Scooter lists some of the key lotteries coming up. 
-Yeah – it is cold out.  So what?

Afternoon – second time in three days that the phone powered off because it was too cold (although I think the iphone OS only has a message that it is too hot for temperature errors so that shows when it is cold too).  10 miles.  Still a touch of funk in that right calf but I am working with it.  All good.  Amazing how much nicer it felt today at 10 degrees.  I think maybe that was because it was a little less humid too.  First steps on these runs are always the hardest.

Anyway since my phone had gone gammabit and froze up, I had no angry music to listen to or podcasts to tune out to.  Left me listening to the Canadian geese.  Pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment