Helluva story: member of Nirvana, Soundgarden and Special Forces.
Sub two on a the round trip to Green via Bear Canyon looks like to be a challenge I will chase this spring.
I have decided to head to Lake Palmer tomorrow, and get in a long run. Ideally I’d get through 50, learn a thing or two, run it without blowing up, and under six hours. Of course, things are rarely ideal. If they ain’t I will game some game day calls on how to manage.
Afternoon 5.7 easy, with the dog to start. Of course since I have decided to toe the line tomorrow (well, sort of, I expect to get there about an hour or so after the start), I become hyper conscious of how everything feels, which then means everything feels like crap.
50 miles in under 6 hours? That's pretty stout for a training run. Really?
ReplyDeleteNo.
Delete