Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday 19JAN2016

AM in the dark and before the sun up... 7.2 miles on the canal path. Super slow to start but it opened up a bit towards the end. Calves are still a bit cranky.

PM a quick jaunt before heading out for dinner. 5.1 miles. I did not feel great in the legs but I felt compelled to stick to my "do something Tuesday and so in efforted up to a tempo after a few minutes. The miles were sub 7 but not as quick as the half over the weekend. But with the achy legs it was good enough.

2 comments:

  1. "THESE ARE MY ROADS"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey George, you actually blog very well. Don't worry I can't harass you because your one hell of a great runner and you have a few years on me but you run well and I truly enjoy your blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete