Sunday, November 4, 2018

Week ending 04NOV2018

Image may contain: sky, cloud, mountain, outdoor, nature and water

I asked Siri on Friday how many day it was until August 23.  It replied that it was 294 days.  That is 42 weeks.  Hypothetically that ought to be a fair amount of time to undo some of the shift that has happened in the 1541 days since August 17, 2014. 

I have heard this coyote pair from the hollow just up the street at night.  Today, as we went for a walk for the dogs, they wandered out for some sun.  They were not easily hazed. 

Image may contain: grass, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: outdoor and nature
Image may contain: grass, tree, outdoor and nature

In the spirit of “rebooting” for a “something,” I did get a round with JV on Green on Sunday AM.  As it has been countless times before, it was one of those runs where the time just disappears and there is hardly any “air time” as we fill the run with yapping on anything and everything … just fun.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, mountain, sky, cloud, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: people standing, tree, sky, plant, outdoor and nature

That said, I am in horrible “hill shape.”  Things that were once easy climbs or at something I could shuffle a run out of have become hikes.  There is work to be done.  We went up via Long Canyon – one of my favorite but also one that rarely have hit because it ends at the Flagstaff Road, and then came back down the “middle” route – also one of my favorite. It was a great fall morning jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment