Sunday, March 3, 2019

Freezin’s the reason for the drill on the mill–Sunday 03MAR2019

“Slept in” … meaning I woke up around 7:30 rather than the typical 5:30 or 6.  It was –2 out but it was sunny on the fresh four five inches we got.  I still chose not to get out in that and caught up with TZ over way too much coffee cake she made … and then headed out to the airport.

Image may contain: indoor
Image may contain: indoor
No photo description available.

Waukegan is where I am now.  And it is 9 degrees here but with a pretty rough breeze.  And while I get to travel to some pretty nice sites at times, this is one where I am a bit locked in between a couple of highways and without a car.

So it was me, and the the Courtyard Marriott treadmill tonight.  5 miles before heading to bed.

1 comment: