Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wednesday 28AUG2019

A tad sore, but I felt surprisingly good for the jog today.  I made my way over to the school for practice.  GW's son, an 8th grader, had a XC meet over at the middle school.  Once we got the kids going for practice we made our way over to watch that race.  It was fun and his kid had a solid race.  Jogged back afterwards and got in a few more miles.  I cut the run at six - just to not over do it, but I expect to slowly increase the miles over the week as long as I feel good. 

I got pix from the PPM, but as they are pretty much all of me in a death march at 13k feet, and I like to still think this is about running, I'm passing on posting those.

1 comment:

  1. What?!?!!? No Death March Moments In Time. OOOOOOOOO, I Think There Is A New Song In There Somewhere.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete