Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday 09APR2024 - 100 days into 2024

Today is the 100th day of 2024.

I think I can say I have done some things to progress my fitness in the first 100 days - meaning I am in better shape than I was on January 1.   I could be making that up though and I am just enjoying some quicker running being in the desert, and at a lower elevation.

I am sitting at 799.6 miles on the year as I write this - meaning I have averaged about 8 miles a day.  I have had five days off (2 in the last 10 days actually).  I haven't checked, but I am getting a bit more on the regular with "hard" days versus just churning out miles.  

Monday - 6.3 miles, on a fartlek.  Ending up averaging about 7:20.

Tuesday - 7 miles.  Hot - 85 degrees so nice and easy.  8:20s.  

Need to stick to the leg routine if I am to have a prayer this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment