Sunday, April 14, 2024

Wrapping up the week 14APR2024

Really up and down week.  I either felt pretty good or completely meh.  Both physically and mentally.  There is plenty of reason for that, but it was still a ride.

Wednesday - Got warm (90 plus) but I moved the seven mile loop well for it (7:42 ave).   7.1 miles.

Thursday - Mid day, 4.4 miles.  Hot.  
Evening - 93.  4.1 miles.  Slow.




 










Friday - 3 miles.  And it was barely that.  Fried.  

Saturday - got back at it a bit.  8 miles and started to move well at mile 5 (8:15 until then and then the music got good so it was sub 7:30).

Sunday - in Chicago, well, Deerfield actually.  Post flight ... I slogged slowly in the humidity and the nearby preserve.  Nice day but I was feeling pretty meh.  10.1  I was done at 8 but I did the extra 2.1 to just round it to 50 for the week.  




No comments:

Post a Comment