Wednesday night, JV put the signal out for a lap on Green. I joined him and Bill W this AM at 6. We went up ASG, down Ranger, peeling off below the cottage to go over Flagg, before coming back down Gregory. 6.6 miles, but my watch screwed it up. I stumbled near the begining and with my wrist flipping back on the watch as I caught myself, I stopped it. I ended up wearing the watch upside down to not have that happen again.
Was definitely feeling the lack of mountain fitness, but the bigger issue is still the downs ... I can't really even get to a fitness problem ... my ability to descend on these knees makes it so I am unable to really work.
A great morning out on the hill nonetheless
Friday, August 21, 2026
Green with JV and BW 21AUG2026
Labels:
Bill Wright,
Flagstaff,
Green Back Down,
Green Front down,
Green Mtn,
Jeff Valliere,
Running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment