Sunday, August 16, 2026

Week 33 August 2026 (week ending 16AUG2026)

I have been plugging away with 50 mile weeks.  Hardly enough vertical to be considered a mountain or trail runner and so I will feel that next month if I line up down south.  I tend to bumble along around 9-9:40 pace, occasionally throwing in a day where I will do a some sub seven work, and occasonally even sub six.  

Yesterday, I did some bike riding with TZ up on the St. Vrain Greenway.  I looked at the watch and saw we were crusing at 11.5 mph.  I felt disgruntled and amused and a bit nostalgstic at the same time ... it used to be 10k pace on foot.  Ah, well.  

This past week was in Burlingame CA which meant AM runs along the Bay Trail.   These are almost always a grand pleasure.  

Been pretty consistent on the year so far ... 1670 miles.  

M - BUR evening - 7 miles out to Seal Point
Tu - BUR morning with SA - 7.3 miles out to Seal Point
We - BUR morning with NK - 7 miles out to Seal Point, PR'd the hill as NK kept me honest.
Th - BUR morning - 7.2 miles
Fr - afternoon before heading to ball game (so back in Broomfield) - 4.4 miles with some fartlek
Sa - later afternoon - 9 miles, sorta dragging on Interlocken ditch
Su - out on ditch towards HF, 8 miles, dragging again in the rain









No comments:

Post a Comment