AM - Breakfast, 2 cups of coffee, burrito with scram egg, avocado, onion, tom - and tabasco.
Mid day, some celery sticks w/ PB, and a bagel. Another cup of joe
Dinner - pasta with sausage, sauce, bread and a beer. Ate well.
This food log thing is an interesting experiment. In short - I don't like writing down what I eat. Which is exactly why I will continue to do it. That said, I am not going to let myself get too worked up on my diet at this point. I know I can rail it in so that I can drop into the mid 130s, but I am not sure that is the most healthy for me at this point. I will keep it at low 140s, high 130s for now. Lucho hit on this very issue in a post yesterday.
But the log is working ... at least in some regard. When the boxes of pizza showed up at the office today, I skipped them. Both because I wanted to not have to write that in the log. And, I actually did not want them. The celery and PB helped. In the past I would have gorged on the pizza. And later regretted it.
No comments:
Post a Comment