Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday 061413

KZ and TZ said now that Boy Scout Camp was over, it was time to ditch the ‘stache.
IMG_0848IMG_0849 

A good description about the TAB (Trail Around Boulder) by Todd (describing the connections and missing pieces).

Digital EPO is sort of funny.

Number transfer gets ugly at GoG 5k.

The disappearance of a runner at the Seward Mt Marathon has forced some time cut offs up there for the first time.

Mid day, easy 5.5.

PM, ignored HR but easy 5.5. Felt like crap.

4 comments:

  1. The women have spoken.

    TAB is pretty cool, and not that far from reality. I didn't realize you could make those connections.

    I've pondered sort of a TALG (trail around Lakewood and Golden) in an admittedly imaginary vein, though it's not a loop. With some additional connectors, it's not that far-fetched to think that one could run from White Ranch down through Golden and Lakewood and back up to Lair O' The Bear park. Even now, there's only 4-5 miles of road running in that for maybe 35 miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of geek out over trail connections. The idea that we will be able to go all trail from the Arsenal Wildlife Refuge to RMNP someday is mind boggling to me.

      Delete
  2. GZ, too bad, I was diggin the stache.. Thanks for the shout out about TAB, I just heard they haven't started on the IBM connector and don't have any plans yet, and just uploaded 2 more connectors with photos. Someday. Crazy story about the GOG, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The GoG story ... I think number exchanges happen more than we know, except it is never an issue until it gets the awards screwed up.

      Todd - you still rock the mo' better than most I know.

      Delete