Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday 060313

AM – easy hour, good chunk with Lucy the dog (helps assure that it is indeed easy).  7.4 miles.

PM – 6.1 easy.  Was trying to keep the HR dialed in below 150 but with the heat and the wind and some of the hills, I let it ride a bit.  It was all easy though.  Little leap over this guy.  He almost got into the bushes before I was able to get into the phone to snap a shot of him.IMG_0750
Hit the pool post run.  Now … that was nice.

IMG_4375

Catching up on a lot of the Pre stuff today.  13:09 by Ritz seems pretty impressive to me but apparently that shows how old I am.  A guy running 13:09 who is focused on the marathon would have been a huge story in 2000.  Not so much any more since all those guys run 12:50 I guess. 

There is always someone nuttier.

No comments:

Post a Comment