Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday 030914

AM – ugh.  Well, with daylight wasting time over, time to start thinking about getting some runs going the AM.  Additionally, I have been slipping into the habit of letting the run become this stall dance I do in the afternoon.  Best to get it done, and then have the rest of the day to stall with other things.  13.2 miles.  Took me about an hour to “wake up” on this run (was jogging at 8:30-40 pace), and then the legs opened up a bit (sub 8s).

End the week with 75.5.  Nothing hard really but I wanted to get back to some decent habits.  Not a huge week or anything but consistent, and my most miles since before Christmas.

Did a boil test of the MSR reactor, whisperlite and Jetboil stoves today. 

IMG_3777 

Yes, that is flame.  In my face.  In my garage.  All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment