AM – a beautifully gray morning with light snowing / freezing rain falling. Just a wonderful morning … so quiet I could hear the snow falling. 10.1 miles with a couple of strides at the end. I was happy that I got up out of bed at 7:15 and was out on the road at 7:45. It has been quite a while since I have jumped on it like that. It just feels good to start the day and have the run as the front of the day.
76 miles over the last seven days, which is the most I think I have had since the summer. Maybe I am getting back to some good habits. 42 RHR at wake up this AM. 149 lbs at wake up pre run.
Watch out – beer mile records are falling with the 80+ crowd.
Boulder Running Journal is out. This also looks to be an interesting “book.”
KZ had her Winter Concert last night. I got a good amount of it over on my Youtube channel. Here is a sample.
Enjoyed the choir. Nice.
ReplyDeletePretty sure the one photo from the Boulder Running Journal shows the Silver Saddle Motel off Arapahoe.
Thanks for the kind words on the choir!
DeleteHave you looked at the Boulder running journal? Good?
ReplyDeleteMy copy is on the way.
Delete