Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday 27DEC2015

AM – I figured I needed to get back into whack and so I asked TZ to wake me when she got up.  She bumped me out of the rack at 6, and so I was able to get out with her at 7.  It was chilly.  Not quite single digits, but pretty close.  It was a beautiful morning nonetheless.  I woke up feeling sore and lethargic again, but the run – even though it was slow – snapped me out it.  I felt better after it than I have in a couple days.  4.3 miles of running.







In the afternoon, I got out with the boy and the dog.  7 miles. 

55 and change miles on the week, with a day off and a fiver day.  It was a bit of mess of a week with the weather, the holiday, the time off and not feeling well.  I was glad to get something out of it while getting through it.  Even if that something was just basic slow movement. 

Bitter’s 100 mile ride on the track.

Andy is on TV!

MW HOF nominess thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment