Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday 23FEB2017

Sluggish all day today. 

I have been asked if I’d do Pikes this year and while there is some itch there, I have been moving away from it.  I have been kicking around pacing Bob for some portion of Leadville.  Simply put, I think I’d get more fired up helping him out for 5 to 10 hours rather than hitting that hill again. At least for now.

Snow’s back:
Image may contain: dog, sky, outdoor and nature

4 with Hans and the 4.2 after that.  Slow.  Tired.  Sluggish.  And the snow did not help.

3 comments:

  1. " Our run today was better than your best day at work." Says The Dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. He is my in-laws dog. When he comes over, he finds me specifically for the run. And he is pretty demanding.

      Delete
  2. Looks like an awesome dog. Bonus points for the nub.

    Can you just admit you're afraid to face me at Pikes?

    ReplyDelete